My belief

We've seen how ther media and perhaps the referees have already decided those lovely fair minded dippers have already won the league.

Our only hope is the ref in the Chelsea game has got some balls. Trouble is I can't think of anyone of them who would stand up. Perhaps the closest are Webb and Dean but eveb then we have to produce in all our games.

My belief is that we look like we're going to blow it by producing 2 really bad first halfs at Chelsea and Liverpool, then playing them off the park only to lose both by poor defensive errors. If we'd have played to our ability in both those first halfs we'd not need to worry about shit refs.

Marvin said:
If we win the next 2 games, belief will be surging back, and it wont need Bluemoon pep talks either

Especially if either or both above us drop points at the weekend.

Chelsea have Sunderland at home and Liverpool go to Norwich.

We can but hope!

For the record, I said before kickoff yesterday, that a defeat wasn't the end of it all.

Lets see how they handle the pressure knowing that they HAVE to win.

Salford_Blue said:
Marvin said:
If we win the next 2 games, belief will be surging back, and it wont need Bluemoon pep talks either

Especially if either or both above us drop points at the weekend.

Chelsea have Sunderland at home and Liverpool go to Norwich.

We can but hope!

For the record, I said before kickoff yesterday, that a defeat wasn't the end of it all.

Lets see how they handle the pressure knowing that they HAVE to win.
Their performances at WHU and at home yesterday suggest that it's going to be a struggle to get over the line

Let's win the next 2, then see if Liverpool crack. It will still leave us with obstacles at Everton, and Palace

Well Liverpool have won 10 on the bounce but can they win 4 more - they have been a bit fortunate with decisions in the last couple so I'm hopeful that they might slip up at either Norwich or Palace - and I'd hope Chelsea could win at Anfield - Jose will set Chelsea up very defensively and they will look to hit Chelsea on the break. Whatever happens we need to win the next 6 - and even then keep our fingers crossed.

I thought we blew it after the defeat at Arsenal, a couple of seasons back but we still won the title thanks to both Wigan and Everton. It is achievable but again we are reliant on Liverpool dropping points, us not slipping up in the remainder of our fixtures and Chelsea being occupied with the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.