My belief

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I put £200 down last night at 2/1 on City to win the title.

I wholeheartedly believe this team can and will win its last six games.

And because of how highly I rate our group of players, even without Yaya, I believe they will go the distance and take it to the very last game.

The race of two years ago has proved to me that Liverpool have no idea yet that the title race has only just started.

Us to win in on 88 points.

Unlucky m8

tolmie's hairdoo said:

And because of how highly I rate our group of players, even without Yaya, I believe they will go the distance and take it to the very last game.

The race of two years ago has proved to me that Liverpool have no idea yet that the title race has only just started.

Sorry Tolmie.

Your insight and connections at the club are good and long may they continue perhaps without as many you tube add ons with due respect.

Your predictions on the other hand have a habit of blowing up quickly in the main.

Whenever some of us get a bit cocky the side tends to go in the opposite direction.

I never put money on City win lose or draw but if I was a betting man I would put money on us dropping more points in the final 5 games.

Everton , Palace , and one of the other three home games are games we will come up short in.

I just hope we stagger to 79 points because tonight was the sign of a side that wanted the season to end and in a way I wish it was curtailed this year.

We shall see what we are made of in the final five games.

The title is done and dusted and we often hear about the big finish to the end etc but I reckon this current lot don't have the ticker for another title.

One is enough for most of them. , they don't feel the hurt of coming up short enough.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Glad you aint my financial advisor!

Stick to transfers dude. That's where we need u. I too successfully predicted our fulham and Southampton games. Also a big win th today. U know as much as i on a general front. Seriously dude, transfers!

With ref to his bet it's based on gut feelings ...the season isn't over ..however based on tonight's showing the feeling is very very subdued....on the way into the stadium I took my usual root & thought is this next six games gonna be special ...I turned around & looked backwards & the pic of Aguero scoring that goal was on show near main entrance ...I walked forward with optimism .....took a quick look back was in full view of Vinny holding the trophy aloft ...got around to entrance C .... My usual turnstile I used was out of action....questioned why ...wasn't able to enter it...(playing up all night) I started to get bad feelings just like when we played Sunderland back then.........
We salvaged a draw just like then ...I walked out of the stadium wondering is that point enough just like I did then...the whole crowd was gutted just the same ....we needed Pool to slip up before the game we still need them to slip up .....I have a strange feeling we will do it on GD .....gonna check out them odds ......we needed utd back then to slip up 3 time & they did....it's a long shot .....but we never win things easy

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not thrown the betting slip away just yet!

It's sad some of our players seemingly don't have my own sense of conviction and winning mentality.

Oh well, we pay to turn up.

They get paid, regardless.
You should put another £200 on now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.