My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

ha ha, I will not be banned as everything I say is within the code of conduct. I am aslo the MVP of off topic and it would die a slow death without me!

I hardly faked my own death, thats a massive over statement!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I do

Bwahahahahahaha

You silly sod, I know a thing or two about you though eh, particularly some of your shall we say extra carricular/b] activities.....

bwhahahahahaha

what are they?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
This if fucking hilarious.

How about telling the good people of Bluemoon who fall for your bullshit about your history as a troll on other websites? Why not start with when you faked your own death? I'm sure your little right wing bigotted fans will laugh at that one...

How about you post my name. And I'll post yours. How about that?

Then we'll see who really knows who. Plenty on this forum, not including you, do know who I am. So let's see who looks a knob after that then.

Oh mate, you are going down a road here you really shouldn't....the gauntlet is thrown.

I respect internet privacy, though, even for idiots, so if you'd rather back out just say the word.....

David, My name is on here as it is on the bluemoon facebook page, you have already given out my surname as Moran. As I have mentioned previously you know me from an internet forum, you may know I lived in Hale and that I worked for my uncles business. That’s it my friend. I know your surname and what you get up to in the evening.....However unlike you I know a thing or two about IT/IP law so Im not going to get this site in trouble by going down that road, you howecer I could not care less about.

So there, you have been called out, keep talking though and you'll make this a lot of fun for me.There are other mediums that I can use to totally embarrass you.

David
=========
????

levets said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
David, My name is on here as it is on the bluemoon facebook page, you have already given out my surname as Moran. As I have mentioned previously you know me from an internet forum, you may know I lived in Hale and that I worked for my uncles business. That’s it my friend. I know your surname and what you get up to in the evening.....However unlike you I know a thing or two about IT/IP law so Im not going to get this site in trouble by going down that road, you howecer I could not care less about.

So there, you have been called out, keep talking though and you'll make this a lot of fun for me.There are other mediums that I can use to totally embarrass you.

David
=========
????

Funny, isn't it?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Adam Donnelly said:
I do
You support City and your from brooklands Plus your a tool
So I know a few things
Clown

Wrong. Not from brooklands. I also know you are poorly educated, so we've both learned something here.

How do you know that??

Stop getting upset because a girl has never spoke to you.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
ha ha, I will not be banned as everything I say is within the code of conduct. I am aslo the MVP of off topic and it would die a slow death without me!

Most Vertical Primate?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27Oq5ot0ZI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27Oq5ot0ZI</a>

I do believe this man and BB2.0 suffer from the same inability to see a truth from a lie, making them borderline delusional...

BillyShears said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27Oq5ot0ZI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27Oq5ot0ZI</a>

I do believe this man and BB2.0 suffer from the same inability to see a truth from a lie, making them borderline delusional...

Is oldhamblue his alter ego ?, or is this another fake death your talking about ?.

200xo4y.jpg

"Hey BB2.0, is it true what Didsbury Daves saying about you faking your own death on the internet in the past?"

"No it's not - I've done nothing like that. Don't listen to a word the clown says. He's clearly poorly educated and an oxygen thief!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.