My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

des hardi said:
[quote="stonerblue]
dont apologise for giving that dick some stick.
i like the banter on here, but when the likes of p.d.c. and bb2 post ignorant remarks-it brings oot me bad side. i ve the height of respect for all other blues,but the apology was to any one offended- except those two clowns![/quote][/quote]

I know exactly what you mean

It does amaze me that powers that be haven't found some loophole in the Bluemoon Code Of Conduct by which to banish BB2.0 and his alter egos to Bluemoon purgatory. The less racist, bigoted, ignorant, inbred, mummy's boys, we have posting on here, the more pleasant the whole board will become...

C'mon MODS - make it happen...or am I gonna have to offer him hard cash again to f@ck off...

Adam Donnelly said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
You know nothing about me you clown, but thanks for the reply.

I do
You support City and your from brooklands Plus your a tool
So I know a few things
Clown

You also know he once upset a lot of people by faking his own death on the internet.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Adam Donnelly said:
I do
So I know a few things
Clown

Wrong. Not from brooklands. I also know you are poorly educated, so we've both learned something here.

Now I know you are not from Brooklands. Are a pompous prick who thinks education is an indicative of a persons intelligence.

Although I knew that already

Didsbury Dave said:
Adam Donnelly said:
I do
So I know a few things
Clown

You also know he once upset a lot of people by faking his own death on the internet.

Ahh yes, I'd forgotten about that little story.

He's quite infamous is BB2.0. Does beg the question, just how empty is his life...?

BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Ahh yes, I'd forgotten about that little story.

He's quite infamous is BB2.0. Does beg the question, just how empty is his life...?

surely it can't be as empty as the space between his ears

A bottomless pit of right wing vacuous bollocks

he must get paid by the post by his U.S paymasters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.