My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

Is it cool to make slanderous allegations now?

I hope so, I know for a fact that Stony once wanked off a horse whilst Aphex watched wearing some lingerie he stole off a neighbours washing line.

Didsbury Dave was there too but he was smacked off his tits so probably won't remember. Which is just as well considering what he was doing to that little pony.

Oh and you're all massive paedophiles who smoke crack and shoot heroin into your cocks.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
ha ha, I will not be banned as everything I say is within the code of conduct. I am aslo the MVP of off topic and it would die a slow death without me!

I hardly faked my own death, thats a massive over statement!

This!!

Timmmmahhhh said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
ha ha, I will not be banned as everything I say is within the code of conduct. I am aslo the MVP of off topic and it would die a slow death without me!

I hardly faked my own death, thats a massive over statement!

This!!

It was doing alright for over a year and a half before he turned up IMO.

It seems everyone is having a go at someone for being a bit of a cnut but the only people actually being cnuts in this thread are the people having a go.

Yeah, lets gang up on someone on the internet.

wayne71 said:
It seems everyone is having a go at someone for being a bit of a cnut but the only people actually being cnuts in this thread are the people having a go.

You will get used to it, there are some who post just for the fun of watching others tear each other apart, grab some popcorn, sit back and use F5 !!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Is it cool to make slanderous allegations now?

I hope so, I know for a fact that Stony once wanked off a horse whilst Aphex watched wearing some lingerie he stole off a neighbours washing line.

Didsbury Dave was there too but he was smacked off his tits so probably won't remember. Which is just as well considering what he was doing to that little pony.

Oh and you're all massive paedophiles who smoke crack and shoot heroin into your cocks.

that was a GREAT night.

ah. memories..

My current Facebook status:
Please copy and paste this on your status if you know someone who needs a punch in the face. People who need a punch in the face affect the lives of many. There is still no known cure for someone who deserves a punch in the face, except a punch in the face, but we can raise awareness. 93% won't copy and paste this!!! Will you??

wayne71 said:

lol i was only winding Brooklands up because he called my Mrs a Munter (wtf is one of them anyway) in another thread. He's probably getting it of everyone else for being a twat with them as well, you reap what you sew fella and this thread is a perfect example of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.