My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

Lucky Toma said:
There might be some truth in this, I have been brought up to look after those that look after me and maybe that has made me quite cold hearted. I remmeber watching the towers fall in NYC and people being grief stricken and all I could think was 'but we don't live in New York'....

Havent figured out how to do this properly yet but was BB's post on another thread.

Understandable, took me a while to work out how to click "quote", you'll get there sunshine, chin up!!

Timmmmahhhh said:
Lucky Toma said:
There might be some truth in this, I have been brought up to look after those that look after me and maybe that has made me quite cold hearted. I remmeber watching the towers fall in NYC and people being grief stricken and all I could think was 'but we don't live in New York'....

Havent figured out how to do this properly yet but was BB's post on another thread.

Understandable, took me a hile to work out how to click "quote", you'll get there sunshine, chin up!!

:) Fast learner.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
put it down to people like Dant....sorry didders dave not having a life outside the net!

I think we've now established that you lied when you said you'd made me a "Foe".

Come on, remember my challenge? Name me. You know who I am, remember...

Please expand on the above.

Amusingly I actually know a blue whose name begins with the above four letters. Quite a well known one too.

Is he the one whose "extra-curricular" activities (I've spelt it right for you) you talked about earlier?

Didsbury Dave said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
put it down to people like Dant....sorry didders dave not having a life outside the net!

I think we've now established that you lied when you said you'd made me a "Foe".

Come on, remember my challenge? Name me. You know who I am, remember...

Please expand on the above.

Amusingly I actually know a blue whose name begins with the above four letters. Quite a well known one too.

Is he the one whose "extra-curricular" activities (I've spelt it right for you) you talked about earlier?

Brooklands spoke to his good mate Gordon Brown and had the official spelling changed to carricular so I'm afraid to say you are wrong Dant. he called Deedpoll and officially had your name changed too, just so you know

I'm not having a pop at anyone here, I don't know the history between you romantics, but, an obdervation, Sexface, you seem to jump on DD's bandwagon quite alot?

There was no hidden meaning there, what you guys do in your own time is your own business.

Timmmmahhhh said:
I'm not having a pop at anyone here, I don't know the history between you romantics, but, an obdervation, Sexface, you seem to jump on DD's bandwagon quite alot?

There was no hidden meaning there, what you guys do in your own time is your own business.

In this thread. Because Brooklands is wanker.

Usually myself and Dant are arguing about everything and anything mostly 'cos he knows sweet fuck all about football. ;)

So, Captain Observant, fuck off back under your rock

Timmmmahhhh said:

JULIAN,BB.2, ANNE, GEORGE AND TIMMMMMMAAAAAAAH THE DAHAAAHHOG....TIME AFTER TI....HIME.........AGAIN AND AHHHHH....GAAAAAAAHN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.