My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
loffers said:
lol so BB faked his own death? And internet people became upset?
Legend!
I suppose there's 2 types of people in the world, those that use the internet for pleasure and those that use it to make themselves more miserable.

Please can we hear more about this faked death incident, does it involve canoes?

I was 22. I was on a site where I had almost as many stalkers as I do here. I faked my own death around easter and then recorded a video on youtube on easter sunday where I was resurrected and proclaimed I was the son of god.....some very very sad people were

a) bothered/upset about an internet persona dying.
b) did not see the funny side
c) Take the internet FAR to seriously, I put it down to people like Dant....sorry didders dave not having a life outside the net!
I'm confused. You're labelling other people as sad geeks, yet that is possibly the saddest, geekiest thing I have ever seen anyone admit to.

And I have it on good authority that in the real world you're actually pretty sound and nothing at all like the annoying WUM you come across as on here. So it's all just a lung-bustingly hilarious fake internet persona. Again, pretty sad don't you think?

If you are indeed such a decent bloke (as you and others keep professing), why don't you just drop the dickhead act and get on with posting as yourself? Your desire to create controversy just for the sake of it at every opportunity has become extremely tiresome.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
I'm not having a pop at anyone here, I don't know the history between you romantics, but, an obdervation, Sexface, you seem to jump on DD's bandwagon quite alot?

There was no hidden meaning there, what you guys do in your own time is your own business.

In this thread. Because Brooklands is wanker.

Usually myself and Dant are arguing about everything and anything mostly 'cos he knows sweet fuck all about football. ;)

So, Captain Observant, fuck off back under your rock

*politely fucks off back under his rock*

Timmmmahhhh said:
I'm not having a pop at anyone here, I don't know the history between you romantics, but, an obdervation, Sexface, you seem to jump on DD's bandwagon quite alot?

There was no hidden meaning there, what you guys do in your own time is your own business.

Usually myself and Dant are arguing about everything and anything mostly 'cos he knows sweet fuck all about football. ;)

Fucking hilarious. This is actually the first time we've agreed on anything.

I'll be back on your case on the main forum Estoban, don't think this is a truce.

Didsbury Dant is friends with noone.

Didsbury Dave said:
Dant's the name.

Didsbury Dant.

Teenagers, prostitutes and cocaine are my forte

Make the **** squirm DD, this is better entertainment than City v Chelsea on Men and Motors

Didsbury Dave said:

I'll be back on your case on the main forum Estoban, don't think this is a truce.

Boo! Leave Gloria alone, he's lovely.

BB2 trying to get Didsbury Dant's attention.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Na6z03tW4[/youtube]

stony said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Boo! Leave Gloria alone, he's lovely.

He's a lot more lovely than Lazerus here, Stony.

Didsbury Dave said:
He's a lot more lovely than Lazerus here, Stony.

Please refrain from calling me lovely gents. It goes against the persona that I've tried so hard to create for myself on t'interweb

You're a twat :-)

Christ this is funny... so BB2.0 faked his own death on-line, that is pretty funny and incredibly sad at the same time.
When Stony called him "needy" on another thread, I agreed, but I think "DESPERATE" is now a fairer description.

BB2.0 your parents should be jailed for what they have done to you. They have created a web-monster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.