My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

scottyboi said:
S.E.H said:
Totally agree, its more tax payers money down the drain. Yes its sad to see so many deaths, but ffs 50m

fifty mil is fuck all to try and save a country from complete wipeout.

There will be generations after generations of people in haiti effected by this. The education will be fucked.

Scotti, worry not about the education the number one religion in Haiti, is voodo, these are not educated people.

And if what SEH said is correct about them coming here, then Im very worried.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
scottyboi said:

There will be generations after generations of people in haiti effected by this. The education will be fucked.

Scotti, worry not about the education the number one religion in Haiti, is voodo, these are not educated people.

This. Has anyone seen Predator 2?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
scottyboi said:

Their are no jobs for anyone in this country as it is So bringing them here will solve nothing. Instead the world leaders should be trying to get them on track growing food, re building everything. Their will be shit loads of jobs for them, If it happened to england I would be the first on the list to help rebuild it.
Hope the Haitians are the same.

scottyboi said:
LongsightM13 said:
Brooky, are you stacking steroids this new year? First you're offering to 'go to to toe with anyone on here'. Then you tell pinky you'll 'open him up'. Now asking all comers to a gang rumble on Platt Lane. Tiresome, juvenile and uncouth. You sound more like MIBb2.0

Fuckin mint threat that though im taking it bb2. Next time I see a rag he is getting the WOOT DICK HEAD ILL OPEN YOU UP.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzodJCaI-U[/youtube]

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Damocles said:
I know for a fact, that this was a thread on Reddit several days ago, laughing at someone who put exactly this and got taught in their reply.

Another WUM thread by BB2.0

It was taken from a pals facebook status so may well be.....whoever came up with it, I agree wholeheartedly.

hahahahaha, fuckin facebook!

This from someone who claims that anyone with an ounce of compassion toward people that aren't English is a sheep who merely follows the herd.

It's not even about the money either is it? It pisses you off cos they're not from this small island doesn't it?

If you really wanna help people here why not ask Coe and his cronies for a slice of their Olympics budget. It's gotta be close to £1b (billion) now so i'm sure they'd be happy to help.

What's wrong with voodoo? No more daft than any other religion. I suppose you've seen Live and Let Die so you're an expert? Worried we're all going to be sticking pins in wax effigies of you?

We're all brothers and sisters.

Just because someone was born in England doesn't mean they need or deserve my help anymore than any other human being.

Maybe if we didn't spend billions blowing up the middle east we'd be able to help out our own?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.