My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

PSmyth07 said:
Well do something about it instead of posting it on Facebook. This shit annoys me, if you believe in something then actually do it instead of making a Facebook group.

Do you help the homeless?
Do you help the Children going to bed at night without food?
Do you help the elderly?

Don't criticise Britain if you don't tick all the boxes.

Jeez, do you people even read my posts or just see brooklandsblue2.0 and take cheap shots. I DO give time and cash to certain charities IN THIS COUNTRY.

Us as a country need to help out country's like Haiti the poor fuckers dont stand a chance without the super powers of the world helping them.

We have the money to stop the poverty in our own country its just not being spent wisely.

Haiti is getting alot more help than them poor bastards in the tsunami though.

I agree though that some celebs jump on the bandwagon just to get the fame back.

Totally agree, its more tax payers money down the drain. Yes its sad to see so many deaths, but ffs 50m

S.E.H said:
Totally agree, its more tax payers money down the drain. Yes its sad to see so many deaths, but ffs 50m

fifty mil is fuck all to try and save a country from complete wipeout.

There will be generations after generations of people in haiti effected by this. The education will be fucked.

scottyboi said:
S.E.H said:

fifty mil is fuck all to try and save a country from complete wipeout.

There will be generations after generations of people in haiti effected by this. The education will be fucked.

Yes, and you know what I read the other day. Our government are going to try and bring as many Haitans as they can to allow them to seek refuge over here. This country is ready to burst and yet this toe-rag government in gonna bring more people in. Why is it always us that has to feel the effect of some shit elsewhere in the world.

Brooky, are you stacking steroids this new year? First you're offering to 'go to to toe with anyone on here'. Then you tell pinky you'll 'open him up'. Now asking all comers to a gang rumble on Platt Lane. Tiresome, juvenile and uncouth. You sound more like MIBb2.0

LongsightM13 said:
Brooky, are you stacking steroids this new year? First you're offering to 'go to to toe with anyone on here'. Then you tell pinky you'll 'open him up'. Now asking all comers to a gang rumble on Platt Lane. Tiresome, juvenile and uncouth. You sound more like MIBb2.0

Fuckin mint threat that though im taking it bb2. Next time I see a rag he is getting the WOOT DICK HEAD ILL OPEN YOU UP.

LongsightM13 said:

If I could get a team sheet of who would/wouldn't be playing at Platt Lane I'd be up for a bit of a ruck to be honest.

Oh and nice one Scottyboi, you're a wise man for your young years, you will go far. May peace and love be with you baby

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Bigga said:
There has always been some idiotic releases on this board... But, possibly, tops the lot.

This Clown (yes you BB, even though we've played footy together) wants to ridicule the PUBLIC for dipping into their own pockets and giving to Haiti for the horrifying natural disaster??

Why spout on a forum? Why not start your own campaign and help the poor of this country? Or even start a campaign for people to dip into their pockets for the ill equipped soldiers whilst education goes down thw pan here??

There's always something to contend with. It doesn't AND SHOULDN'T stop us being compassionate to our less fortunate Human Beings.

Get yourself a Soul.

I do have a soul Bigga, and I do provide my time and put my hand in my pocket for causes in this country. I have compassion for others less fortunate but I want to help those in this country first and foremost-THAT has to be my priority as an Englishman.

What I don't like is 'fashionable causes' for example, does anyone remember that cute little girl Kirsty Howard. She raised a lot of money for Francis House which was great, but I objected to celebrities jumping on this charity because it was fashionable, it was overkill and the likes of Beckham, Blair, Flintoff etc should have divided their time to other deserving charities rather than using this girl to further their own career.

Same with Haiti, it's become fashionable, to the determent of other worthy causes here in this country. So I openly admit I have not given a penny to Haiti, but I have a standing order to Help for Heroes.

This is a fair point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.