My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Yes but Mr Geek, if you re read you will see I offered no one out, was the other way round.....P.S teenage shit....maybe don't add teenagers as friends, but then you and I could talk about this further couldn't we..... ;)

Re read the thread you certainly offered me out, so you're either a liar or thick as pig shit, which is it ?.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Well he is a narcissistic twat that loves to start an argument on here, he'll regret it one day though when some one tracks him down and bangs him out.

Why don't you do it then big pants? Ill be at Platt Lane on Weds 8pm as I am every week with other bluemooners.

So which are you A or B ? lol :-

A) A Lying paranoid spineless snivelling narcissistic coward.

B) A thick as pig shit paranoid spineless snivelling narcissistic coward.

Come on crow whats your answer.

1.618034 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...

What an utter Wanker!

NHS Budget 2009: £102.3bn

£50M is 0.05% of that figure and wouldn't fund one new hospital ward.

The Defence Budget is £42bn so that's a whopping 0.1% of that figure and again wouldn't go very far in the grand scheme of things.

To put it into perspective... If you earn say £50k per year then this would be equivalent to you donating £25... before tax breaks!

I'm surprised such a "successful businessman" as yourself doesn't realise the drop in the ocean that this amount actually represents.

Try doing the maths and thinking beyond your own back door (pun intended!) for once, you odious little twerp!

Nope. These are paid for in taxes, the 50m to Haiti is paid for by do gooders who have fallen for the faux media outrage grief and the celebrities telling us to 'do the right thing'. The reson I mentioned the army and NHS was that the celebs, media coverage, faux grief should have been saved for our own people.

Sorry... What's your point again?

People have donated money, out of the goodness of their hearts, and you deride them for it...?

You're have the views of a moron.

Just a quick note.

People are starting to violate the Code of Conduct here in regards to the way to treat other posters. I know this is a passionate subject, but please try and think about the overall thread and not personally attack other posters. Feel free to attack their views though.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
GabbiHartCtid said:
You are possibly the biggest prick, in the entire world.

And you are a spineless snivelling sheep. Have you bought Jay Z's song yet? I hear Jedward are doing a charity ditty too, maybe save your money for that?!

Don't be silly, I never 'snivel' and if i'd be a ewe not a sheep as I don't have a cock lovely, besides a spineless sheep, poor sod, how on earth do I get about with no spine? Sillllly.
And nahh it's all about motley crüe, jay z's shit.

Damocles said:
Just a quick note.

People are starting to violate the Code of Conduct here in regards to the way to treat other posters. I know this is a passionate subject, but please try and think about the overall thread and not personally attack other posters. Feel free to attack their views though.
apologies!!! but when the same dudes keep posting threads in a way which offends or may offend i get upset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.