My opinion about Adam Johnson(merged)

Re: My opinion about Adam Johnson.

I will not write him off YET !

And I still think he can establish himself as regular starter.

In truth i am not sure where AJs best position is, and proabably Bobby may not do either. I would personally keep him on the right hand side when he is playing and none of this switching sides roles. Keep him on the right so he can take on the LB Cut inside and have some cracks. He has a decent shot on him.

Wonder what's the Pro-Johnson journalist "wasting his talent @City" have to say

Not good enough for us, should be delighted he has a place on the bench. Great at times coming on for last 15 when legs are tired but should never start again for us, it's like playing with 10 men.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
has never been quick enough, and I don't think he works from the start of games.

He's a squad player at best, problem is FABIO only sees the highlights and thus think he's the answer for England, yet Micah somehow isn't.

Tevez City said:
I will not write him off YET !

And I still think he can establish himself as regular starter.

Behave,this is as good as he gets.He has too many inherent flaws to be considered a 'starter'.
Impact player at best,we can,and need,to find better.

Tracked back well today but ineffective going forward

Is 100x more effective as a sub and is one of the few that can change things as a sub when we can't get through a packed defence

Not good enough as a starter.. Much more effective against tired legs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.