My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

pudge said:
borassic said:
fucking joke thread. he had a top game was left with 2 men to mark alot of the time. he was potent in attack and always put the ball into the right areas.
sure.jpg

The first goal, the cross for dzeko, a few free kicks, the offside goal and other balls across the box that noone read. He was our most productive player tonight.

dctid said:
ban-mcfc said:
watched him during the second half as he was near me, fucking terrible left back, non existent when it comes to defending.

giving him MOTM was the biggest clarkie ever.

I can think of many many worse left backs and the reality is if he was to leave City he would get a top european club

who?

he cannot defend, i like his attitude but quite frankly clichy makes him look like a sunday league player.

Were pretty lucky to have two excellent left backs. Some excellent crosses tonight and provided the width required particularly as we went a goal down and Villareal were happy to hit us on the counter.

An assist, cross for Dzekos header and the cross right at the death that got stuck under yayas foot were just three examples. Well played Kolarov.

The truth about Kolorov

I think Kolarov has come on leaps and bounds this season and he was easily my MotM tonight.

Clichy this Clichy that, as if Clichy can play every fucking game this season!

I would probably agree but it doesnt devalue the impact Kolarov has had. Two good left backs its great to see.

opinions are opinions and everyone is entitled to one, but fuck me in the real world and back to reality if Alexander Kolarov was MOTM tonight, i've given up all hope.

Dire game.

his positioning a generous 4/10

tackling 1/10

going forward 3/10

overall on average doesn't warrant anything above 2/10.

the only way he has a chance at city is to mold him into a left winger.

gareth bale can't defend, spurs saw that.

do the same, as a defender never in a million years.

the only reason that anything villareal created (which was barely anything) came from our left is because we went behind early, was chasing the game and needed goals, this meant that AK bombing on was 100% what we needed, thought he was very good tonight

was great going forward but lost count of how much time's he was caught in no mans land while defending, would rather see clichy and richards in cl as there pace and positive runs are essential to us playing our best football with that being said no one had a good game so you shouldn't be to hard on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.