Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

If we dont sell out for this then its piss poor. Fuck off with the list of excuses, kids, mortgage, fuel, car, bills etc. We have been waiting for this for fucking years. I cant really afford the money to go, so i did some extra shifts to afford it. Its £25 for a Champions League ticket. Those who dont go to this, hang your head in shame, there will be no excuses. Its at times like this when the scum take the piss out of "little old city" and justifiably so if we cant sell out. Very poor.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
leithblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
If the family stand isn't 80% full then it has to be considered a failure and abolished for midweek matches.

You're just turning into a parody of yourself now. Give it up.

Quite why you are determined to blame a load of 8 year olds that can't make midweek games because you and other grown ups can't be arsed to sing louder is beyond me

whatever.

If there are empty seats then that's a bad thing.

if there are empty family stand seats then you have to question why it's so big and at one end when it doesn't work, which it doesn't.so you give it up as you're wrong.

You do know that the family stand is now only the second Tier, i sit in the second myself. from personal experience, and chat's with the people in the ticket office, its around 80% SC holders in their.

The family stand work's fine enough, we have a decent atmos, and the people i sit near are all great.

Your personal witch hunt on the family stand isnt justifyed this year mate.

And for the rest..... have you really not taken any notice of this board over the years, the seat selection screen cant be used as a reliable guide. They only release certain sections at any time, plus the sections that go to other agencies.

since when has the family stand been just the 2nd tier??

I can fully understand those who cannot afford to attend for financial reasons and also understand that personal circumstances can prevent attending this match , however I know a significant amount of people who will spend more than twenty five quid watching it in the pub.

sniff said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
leithblue said:
You're just turning into a parody of yourself now. Give it up.

Quite why you are determined to blame a load of 8 year olds that can't make midweek games because you and other grown ups can't be arsed to sing louder is beyond me

whatever.

If there are empty seats then that's a bad thing.

if there are empty family stand seats then you have to question why it's so big and at one end when it doesn't work, which it doesn't.so you give it up as you're wrong.

You do know that the family stand is now only the second Tier, i sit in the second myself. from personal experience, and chat's with the people in the ticket office, its around 80% SC holders in their.

The family stand work's fine enough, we have a decent atmos, and the people i sit near are all great.

Your personal witch hunt on the family stand isnt justifyed this year mate.

And for the rest..... have you really not taken any notice of this board over the years, the seat selection screen cant be used as a reliable guide. They only release certain sections at any time, plus the sections that go to other agencies.

I was saying what's available on the guide, that's all.

SambaStyle said:
Can you buy tickets without being a member?

At least one person here has said he managed to by going down to the ticket office in person.

rickmcfc said:
If we dont sell out for this then its piss poor. Fuck off with the list of excuses, kids, mortgage, fuel, car, bills etc. We have been waiting for this for fucking years. I cant really afford the money to go, so i did some extra shifts to afford it. Its £25 for a Champions League ticket. Those who dont go to this, hang your head in shame, there will be no excuses. Its at times like this when the scum take the piss out of "little old city" and justifiably so if we cant sell out. Very poor.
Tell you what; you reimburse me for the air fare, a night's accommodation and the loss of two days wages and I'll gladly travel over. Hell, I'll even pay for my own ticket. I can't say fairer than that. Okay? It shouldn't cost you much more than around £300.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.