Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Have we concluded as to why you are no longer allowed to buy tickets online for this game?

Napoli fans trying to sign up and buy them allegedly.

Not sure how that is possibility with the 70 loyality point clause though.

mickeymoo said:
Can u buy them the day of the game l

I'd ring them today and try and order now so you can pick up tomorrow.

I havent read all the thread so sorry if this has been said, but I had to find some facts to shut up two rags at work (who never go to the game) and an Everton fan (who never goes) who were saying how embarrasing it is that we havent sold out yet. I told them the rags didnt sell out for their first game in the modern European cup & they wouldnt believe me. Here's the facts I sent them.

1994/1995 season the first time united had been in the European Cup in 26 years the average League attendance was 43,700

Gothenburg at home 33,600
Barcelona at home 40,000
Galatasaray at home 39,000

not had a reply yet....

Wingsofasparrow said:
I havent read all the thread so sorry if this has been said, but I had to find some facts to shut up two rags at work (who never go to the game) and an Everton fan (who never goes) who were saying how embarrasing it is that we havent sold out yet. I told them the rags didnt sell out for their first game in the modern European cup & they wouldnt believe me. Here's the facts I sent them.

1994/1995 season the first time united had been in the European Cup in 26 years the average League attendance was 43,700

Barcelona at home 40,000

They never do once the facts are spelt out to them,size obsessed they are!

"you will never be as big as United" is one of there favourites

not had a reply yet....

Wingsofasparrow said:

Barcelona at home 40,000

not had a reply yet....

Why not mention to the Everton fan we get 10,000 more than them every week?

oakiecokie said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
oakiecokie said:
Unfortunately I didn`t understand any of your post,except for the full post whinging about City fans.
You despair with SOME of our lot !!
I despair at the whinging fookers like you,whinging because some cant go for whatever reasons.
I only moan at the moaners like you,who constantly whinge and moan about fellow Blues and the fact you are probably more upset with how our neighbours will react IF we dont fill to capacity.
RANT JUST STARTED !! ;)
Sorry if I offended you, if you're not going tomorrow night I won't hold it against you pal.

Yes I will be there tomorrow,just like the other 48 years nearly of supporting the Blues through thick and thin.A few pints in Summerbees Bar with my lad and then upto S Block CB L3.

Summerbees bar....? that was my plan but I am guessing that the plan needs to change - is it not the case thaalso t CITY cannot sell alcohol on CL nights? - or is CITY square ok?

mcfc1632 said:
Summerbees bar....? that was my plan but I am guessing that the plan needs to change - is it not the case thaalso t CITY cannot sell alcohol on CL nights? - or is CITY square ok?

The official Twitter account said beer is OK at City Square tomorrow and that is the only place people can have one.

Wingsofasparrow said:

Barcelona at home 40,000

not had a reply yet....

I honestly think that you are a RAG WUM on here to stoke up some sort of cringefest, just so that you can post the results on sadcafe with childish smiley faces and LOL's.

I fail to believe that any actual City fan would trawl back through the archives to post the 18 year old attendence figures from a rival, to allay some sort of misplaced concern regarding the amount of people who may or may not turn up to a game that hasn't even been played yet.

mcfc1632 said:
oakiecokie said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Sorry if I offended you, if you're not going tomorrow night I won't hold it against you pal.

Yes I will be there tomorrow,just like the other 48 years nearly of supporting the Blues through thick and thin.A few pints in Summerbees Bar with my lad and then upto S Block CB L3.

I`m certain that its only for sales inside the stadium and as far as I`m aware City Square will not be affected.
He says with baited breath !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.