Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

Better late than never. Looks like tickets are finally moving and there won't be many left.

Enjoy tomorrow not many clubs ever get the chance.

Re: Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

Zonalmarking said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The capacity at the swamp was never less than 45,000 and the conversion of the old Stretford End was finished for the 1994/5 season. So the capacity for that first CL game would have been around 55,000.

So it was at 60% capacity, meaning we would need 28,000 to match that.

Edit: Apologies - it was 43,000 from 1994-1996. So still only 3/4 full meaning we need about 35-36,000 to match it.

Whoa, I don't know why you've invented some sort of bizarre competition, spanning decades?? I reckon the Napoli game will sell out, apart from the space for CL advertising.

All through the 90's all three sides of OT were knocked down and re-built, so it's abit daft plucking out attendence figures from mongapedi. That was my point. Not to enter into a pissing contest.
No one is entering into a pissing contest. Someone asked what his response should be to any rags that said we couldn't sell out our first ever CL game.

And the response is that they only had a 3/4 full stadium for theirs. We will certainly do better than that.

Cobwebcat said:
Better late than never. Looks like tickets are finally moving and there won't be many left.

Enjoy tomorrow not many clubs ever get the chance.

Based on what? Gut feel or hard factoids....?

If any United fans go on about attendances in our cup games, I just send them this link and ask them to listen to the comments, especially those from around 45secs to 1 minute .... sums it up perfectly. Also, look at those empty spaces.

I'm not saying we're perfect .... but they need to look at themselves before giving it out about "20 thousand empty seats" .....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHhHNG3Gi0E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHhHNG3Gi0E</a>

70 pages of complete and utter shite.

Embarrassing this, embarrassing that, shame on you blah blah.

If you're going good on yer, if your not so be it. I really don't think anyone outside this forum and a few rag seat counters give a flying fuck.

A few people on here need to learn how to enjoy themselves, rather than spout vitriolic bullshit about how far they can piss.

Give me strength..

Dodge said:
70 pages of complete and utter shite.

Embarrassing this, embarrassing that, shame on you blah blah.

If you're going good on yer, if your not so be it. I really don't think anyone outside this forum and a few rag seat counters give a flying fuck.

A few people on here need to learn how to enjoy themselves, rather than spout vitriolic bullshit about how far they can piss.

Give me strength..

smash_hits_1986.jpg

Yes, he smashed it

We'll be 3k+ supporting our Napoli boys! Hoping for an exciting game and the blues go through from the group!

mickeymoo said:
Anyone if there selling the 3rd tier yet

They always were, just not online as a tactic to sell out the lower tiers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.