Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

mickeymoo said:
Anyone if there selling the 3rd tier yet

My mate just rang up and got a couple 3rd tier East Stand. They were just not for sale online.

If I for some strange reason
I had the misfortune to have some Rag trying to take the piss out of our attendance a quick reply of 'I went ' would suffice .So if your going why the fuck are
you bothered?Now worrying about what Sheik Mansoor will think is a different matter...I,m. Sure it'll be pretty full anyway ' so don't worry about a thing every little things ....'

Apparently there are loads in the CB Level 3; but we've suspended phone sales on these to fill up East Level 3, so it looks better for the watching world. The club may have moved on a great deal in 3 years, but the ticket office is 3rd rate. The incremental criteria for sales is a joke and by the time people get round to qualifying they've lost the will to live. The charity shield was the same; once season card holders had had their deadline, the club should have opened it up very shortly to any card holder. I don't blame the fans, I blame the muppets who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. For Napoli; the price is right, the organisation is abysmal.

ForzaNapoli said:
We'll be 3k+ supporting our Napoli boys! Hoping for an exciting game and the blues go through from the group!
I don't like Bayern München, they're always slagging City off. I'm indifferent about Villarreal. So I too want both City and Napoli to go through from this group.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:27 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
Zonalmarking said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The capacity at the swamp was never less than 45,000 and the conversion of the old Stretford End was finished for the 1994/5 season. So the capacity for that first CL game would have been around 55,000.

So it was at 60% capacity, meaning we would need 28,000 to match that.

Edit: Apologies - it was 43,000 from 1994-1996. So still only 3/4 full meaning we need about 35-36,000 to match it.

Whoa, I don't know why you've invented some sort of bizarre competition, spanning decades?? I reckon the Napoli game will sell out, apart from the space for CL advertising.

All through the 90's all three sides of OT were knocked down and re-built, so it's abit daft plucking out attendence figures from mongapedi. That was my point. Not to enter into a pissing contest.
No one is entering into a pissing contest. Someone asked what his response should be to any rags that said we couldn't sell out our first ever CL game.

And the response is that they only had a 3/4 full stadium for theirs. We will certainly do better than that.
It's a good thing. Because Rags can't see past their clouded thick minds to see that they have had worse attendances than us for big games. They live in a dream world. A bit of education for the thick fuckers is a good thing!

lunaazul said:
Cobwebcat said:
Better late than never. Looks like tickets are finally moving and there won't be many left.

Enjoy tomorrow not many clubs ever get the chance.

Based on what? Gut feel or hard factoids....?

Just reading that demand is still high and people have left it to the last minute to get sorted.

If the only sparse bit is CB level 3 then my brother in law will look a lonely figure as he got his ticket in there a week ago and was given little choice.

Looking at how this post has inevitably developed just proves what a daft post is was in the first place. End of.

28k (ish) for Napoli?

Nijinski said:
Apparently there are loads in the CB Level 3; but we've suspended phone sales on these to fill up East Level 3, so it looks better for the watching world. The club may have moved on a great deal in 3 years, but the ticket office is 3rd rate. The incremental criteria for sales is a joke and by the time people get round to qualifying they've lost the will to live. The charity shield was the same; once season card holders had had their deadline, the club should have opened it up very shortly to any card holder. I don't blame the fans, I blame the muppets who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. For Napoli; the price is right, the organisation is abysmal.
Yep, I can confirm they are pulling this shite again. The ticket office decision makers appear as insecure as large sections of our fanbase when it comes to external perceptions.

I've said all along this will pull 38-40k and I stand by that. Expect bluemoon Meltdown from the Billy big blue bollocks brigade on Thursday .

Nijinski said:

People need to complain for it to change.....

Didsbury Dave said:
Nijinski said:
Yep, I can confirm they are pulling this shite again. The ticket office decision makers appear as insecure as large sections of our fanbase when it comes to external perceptions.

It's called marketing? A lot of companies use it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.