Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

Went to the ticket office this afternoon.

Of course I asked the question.

Told both 1st and 2nd tiers were alsmost sold out. With seats dotted all over the Family stand remaining. Only back rows left on the 3rd tiers. I asked how many tickets had been sold. After a pause and bit of thought, 38K was the reply. Which doesn't ring true regarding what had been said regarding the tiers.

Oh! Italians trying to buy tickets at the ticket office this afternoon. Initially the staff wouldn't sell them tickets. But after phone calls, ID cards and printed paperwork being handed over to the ticket office staff, they decided to sell them tickets.

As I left there queue was pretty long, with people arriving all the time.

Guessing, I'm going for 40-42k.

jrb said:

Told both 1st and 2nd tiers were alsmost sold out. With seats dotted all over the Family stand remaining. Only back rows left on the 3rd tiers. I asked how many tickets had been sold. After a pause and bit of thought, 38K was the reply. Which doesn't ring true regarding what had been said regarding the tiers.

Oh! Italians trying to buy tickets at the ticket office this afternoon. Initially the staff wouldn't sell them tickets. But after phone calls, ID cards and printed paperwork being handed over to the ticket office staff, they decided to sell them tickets.

When they said the back rows they probably meant the back 20 rows.

Looks like there a few empty seats at Stamford Bridge

jrb said:

Is the 38k including the Napoli fans?

Tickets on sale all day tomorrow to those who can prove they have previously purchased a ticket for City, which is relaxed somewhat from the 70 point requirement in place until now. Why didn't they have this in place all along and what has changed now?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/September/Important-Napoli-ticket-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... icket-news</a>?

It doesn't say much for the arithmetic skills of ticket office employees does it when someone was told 2500 unsold, someone else 4000 and someone else was told we had sold 38000, it's no wonder they get stick whe they can't do their sums.

mcfcliam said:
cibaman said:
Looks like there a few empty seats at Stamford Bridge

United fans love it when there's empty seats.

It's like they wank over empty seats at rival grounds.

Mite be wrong but united dont sell out 9 out of 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.