Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

Some Chelsea fans are boycotting over prices. We're getting CL football for dirt cheap and still some people turning their nose up at it.

LoveCity said:
Some Chelsea fans are boycotting over prices. We're getting CL football for dirt cheap and still some people turning their nose up at it.

Theyve been up there as one of the best teams in Europe for the past 5 years and there ground holds 6,000 less than ours. That is poor if they haven't sold out.

Looks like the club are expecting a lot of fans buying or picking up tickets before the game.

Can only pick up tickets for other games eg Bayern away before 5pm and after the game.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
LoveCity said:

Theyve been up there as one of the best teams in Europe for the past 5 years and there ground holds 6,000 less than ours. That is poor if they haven't sold out.
Be careful, because some on here criticize you for criticizing! Tread carefully.

philiph20 said:
It doesn't say much for the arithmetic skills of ticket office employees does it when someone was told 2500 unsold, someone else 4000 and someone else was told we had sold 38000, it's no wonder they get stick whe they can't do their sums.

I was the one told 2,500 tickets unsold last night. The guy must have just been referring to CBL3 based on the latest estimates on what is left overall.

Assuming we are still less than 40k sold, it's looking daft of the club to announce the game as a near sell-out almost one week before the match (which they have now retracted) and then remove online sales as well.

mcfcliam said:
cibaman said:
Looks like there a few empty seats at Stamford Bridge

United fans love it when there's empty seats.

It's like they wank over empty seats at rival grounds.
That's because we claim to be more loyal fans than they are, but we can't fill our own stadium for the biggest European game in recent memory.

Embarrassing. I'll be there, but I will cringe when I see the masses of empty seats.

Ubiquitous said:
mcfcliam said:
cibaman said:
Looks like there a few empty seats at Stamford Bridge

United fans love it when there's empty seats.

It's like they wank over empty seats at rival grounds.
That's because we claim to be more loyal fans than they are, but we can't fill our own stadium for the biggest European game in recent memory.

Embarrassing. I'll be there, but I will cringe when I see the masses of empty seats.

Awww.... You get embarrased very easy don't you?

Grow some balls man - I don't give a fuck who's there? Why should you? Scared of some united fans talking about it... Bizarre!??

I'll be surprised if it's not nigh on sold out. The loyalty points system is shit, slows down ticket sales, all those that would have taken time off work to come have to wait until they have the right amount of loyalty points to sort everything out by that time they can't get time off !

Funny how I got slated on here last week for bringing 3 other fans tomorrow night, stopping other Blues from coming etc,etc 'I d rather have an empty seat next to me etc, etc. Well some will have there wish tomorrow night, if we can't sell 47k for our 1st ever CL game at home its poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.