Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Funny how I got slated on here last week for bringing 3 other fans tomorrow night, stopping other Blues from coming etc,etc 'I d rather have an empty seat next to me etc, etc. Well some will have there wish tomorrow night, if we can't sell 47k for our 1st ever CL game at home its poor.
I as well as most people were slaughtering you for bringing United fans to the game, and i stand by my comment i would rather the seat be empty than have a red who would be hoping we lost sat next to me. I'm pretty sure most city fans would agree.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Funny how I got slated on here last week for bringing 3 other fans tomorrow night, stopping other Blues from coming etc,etc 'I d rather have an empty seat next to me etc, etc. Well some will have there wish tomorrow night, if we can't sell 47k for our 1st ever CL game at home its poor.
I did have a go at you, but I also thought our tickets would get snapped up and sold out rather quick. I think it's poor we can't sell out our first ever game in the Champions League with cheap tickets.

bluesmith said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
I as well as most people were slaughtering you for bringing United fans to the game, and i stand by my comment i would rather the seat be empty than have a red who would be hoping we lost sat next to me. I'm pretty sure most city fans would agree.
Like I said later in the thread he can't make it now, had to put him on guard duty LOL, The Chelsea lad even came to the Wigan game and was doing the Poznan, beleive me he will be in a City shirt before I have finished. He may be a Chelsea fan but has never been to Stamford Bridge, but that shouldn't stop someone going to a game when given the chance. I aggree some don't like the fact I bring a 'red' to a game every now and then but he is not a kid and just loves watching football, in fact it is 3 years since he even went to OT. It still dosn't change the fact that we have struggled to sell out a CL game at home, I am sure we will all make enough noise to 'spur' the lads on. Enjoy the game.

According to Ian Cheeseman on Blue Tuesday, Radio Manchester earlier tonight the game is almost sold out. No actual figures given.

as far as i read 44k sold. 45.5k is capacity due to huge advertising shit

tickets will be sold at ticket office on day so think it should be a sell out

Alex the Blue said:
According to Ian Cheeseman on Blue Tuesday, Radio Manchester earlier tonight the game is almost sold out. No actual figures given.

I think it will be now they dropped that shit point thing

the groud will be empty tomorrow if this bloody wind dont stop, the game could be called off, its wild were i am

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I would definately, 100%, rather have an empty seat next to me than a fucking Rag **** like you originally suggested!

Just a question. As my dad doesn't wish to go (don't know why), could I take my season ticket down there and buy a ticket on the day? And would it be a problem that I am 15? Thanks in advance.

Dass said:
Just a question. As my dad doesn't wish to go (don't know why), could I take my season ticket down there and buy a ticket on the day? And would it be a problem that I am 15? Thanks in advance.
That'll be no problem a tall my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.