Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

Tameside Tom said:
el bee said:
Tameside Tom said:
You're right. You're guessing. Let's wait and see.

What exactly are we going to wait and see for?

Re-read your last post on this thread and take a guess. :)

Maybe it's you that should take that advice - I didn't refer to tomorrow night, I was pointing out that the figures people in the tkt office had reported as being sold/remaining tallied up.

el bee said:
Tameside Tom said:
el bee said:
What exactly are we going to wait and see for?

Maybe it's you that should take that advice - I didn't refer to tomorrow night, I was pointing out that the figures people in the tkt office had reported as being sold/remaining tallied up.

You started your post with "all just guesses". I believed you. We are are all guessing due to the almost black ops policy our club have adopted over this game. Let's wait and see........what the attendance actually is. :)

Tameside Tom said:
el bee said:
Tameside Tom said:

You started your post with "all just guesses". I believed you. We are are all guessing due to the almost black ops policy our club have adopted over this game. Let's wait and see........what the attendance actually is. :)

Black ops - now whos guessing? that was my original point, people are very ready to presume we are being lied to by the club - but all the info they give out seems to stack up.

I think my guesses (estimates) of the number of seats allocated to away fans/ press/out of use/corporate are pretty close, when added to the figures the guy I quoted used indicates the figs people in the tkt gave were consistant - I have never refered to the attendance and really don't care.

Chelsea charged £40 tonight. I hope we never do that

Crowd sounds like it will be OK thanks to the none seasoncard holders who have been buying up the tickets, but information from our ticket office....the numbers left quoted to callers.....has proved to be very unreliable and contradictory in the past. If we were close to selling out, I think the club would have said that in their ticket update, but they did not

el bee said:
Tameside Tom said:
el bee said:

Black ops - now whos guessing? that was my original point, people are very ready to presume we are being lied to by the club - but all the info they give out

I think my guesses (estimates) of the number of seats allocated to away fans/ press/out of use/corporate are pretty close, when added to the figures the guy I quoted used indicates
the figs people in the tkt gave were consistant - I have never refered to the attendance and
really don't care.

Fair enough mate. 44,983.lol

el bee said:
Tameside Tom said:
Fair enough mate. 44,983. Lol

What is the point you are trying to make.

None what so ever. IMO you're taking this far to seriously for someone who doesn't care. However,the number in my last post is the maximum crowd possible if all home and away tickets are sold. Not a guess, a fact. Enjoy the game tomorrow !!!

Tameside Tom said:
el bee said:
Tameside Tom said:
Fair enough mate. 44,983. Lol

What is the point you are trying to make.

None what so ever. IMO you're taking this far to seriously for someone who doesn't care. However,the number in my last post is the maximum crowd possible if all home and away tickets are sold. Not a guess, a fact. Enjoy the game tomorrow !!!

That's even more seats out of commission than I thought - maybe there is something fishy going on?
Cheers, likewise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.