Napoli Fans Goal Celebration

I am in the South Stand, and have to agree their goal celebration was quality..
My only point would be, as we stood watching it, the question came up- how come they are just getting pushed back in, and nobody was getting nicked?
Not saying they should have been as IMHO it just adds to the spectacle - but if we ever did that, either at Eastlands, away grounds or if we do that in Europe, I wonder if it's the same reaction?
Hopefully we can try it and see..

BlueRob01 said:
My only point would be, as we stood watching it, the question came up- how come they are just getting pushed back in, and nobody was getting nicked?
Not saying they should have been as IMHO it just adds to the spectacle - but if we ever did that, either at Eastlands, away grounds or if we do that in Europe, I wonder if it's the same reaction?
In Italy they always say that we should follow English model. But according to what i can read here, you're not so satisfied! Looks like now you can't have fun enough. On the other hand, in Italy stadiums are old, ultras think they're the owners of the stadiums and if you're not among them you're a guest, and must behave according to their rules. If you talk about the number of the sit, well, they'd just laugh at you. Honestly i can0t sit if i go to the stadium. For the ones in front of me are not sitting, i have to stand up or i can't see. Sometimes the sit is also dirty. Sometime it misses... I wonder if it's possible to freely enjoy a match without losing the passion of ultas world...

BlueRob01 said:
Looked like there was a rush towards the front and the people at the front of the stand had no choice but to jump over the wall?

Freestyler said:
Just thought now..

when they scored the players didn't run towards the Napoli fans.

if they would of, i reckon it would of been alot more mental for sure!
They celebrated right in front of me instead :(

BlueRob01 said:
My best guess is that they came with a bit of a reputation, and were even stood on seats right next to stewards and police - I've done that at away matches at the end for example and been told to get down. Probably the fact that so many of them were doing all this, and it didn't really harm anyone was why the police didn't risk having a go at them and having the Napoli fans react by being arsey with them and a bigger handful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.