Napoli Fans Goal Celebration

NorthernBoy said:
Respect To The Napoli Fans, I Dont Know If Any Of The Napoli Visitors On Here Saw Me And My Brother Come Over To Your Fans At The End Of The Game But We Had Two Big Flags And I Came Over To Swap My Pin Badge For A Piece Of Napoli Merchandise. I Managed To Swap With One Guy, He Gave Me A "Forza Napoli" Scarf, And Your Fans Seemed To Be Very Appreciative Of The Gesture, A Great True Football Terrace Moment In My Opinion.
Firstly I'd Like To Know If You Saw Me And My Flags. And Secondly If There Is Any Way Of Putting Me Into Contact With The Guy I Swapped With,
Thanks In Advance.
I may ask to my friends who went to the match but it doesn't sound so easy!

I dont think many fans have enjoyed these European nights as much as City. Hamburg, Lech Poznan, Aris, Napoli..superb atmosphere from them and I think City fans have responded. Done loads of the away games over the last few years and can honestly say Ive only seen a handdful of unsavioury incidents..usually involving our lot who couldnt handle the local ale.

My personal favourites was Aris...the game in Greece was the loadest Ive heard and at our place they were mental.
Napoli fans certainly top notch.It looked like they had twice as many fans in the away section as there are seats.

I've said it before, but the atmosphere in British grounds is rubbish. Go to Eastern Europe, Turkey, Greece, or South America, and you will see what an atmosphere really is.

Can you explain more?
balkanno said:
Freestyler said:
did you see about 10 of them climbing all over the net that was up and shaking it?

infact why the hell was that even there, i think they must have forgot to have took it down, cause the other end didn't have one.

UEFA Rules.

As a Liverpool fan who didn't travel to Naples but heard all of the stories, i'd warn you all off getting carried away with your praise for that lot until after your visit to Naples is concluded without incident. Someone put a really informative post in the thread for the people travelling to Naples and it was greeted with comments like "oh a scousers guide to europe woopie" bla bla, fact is everyone i've heard from who went there spent there whole time trying not to get set upon.

These were going round on their scooters looking to set upon anyone English, many had knives and there were people unassociated with Liverpool who were stabbed because they were English. They were not a pleasant bunch to say the least and that Napoli fan on this forum who's said that we went there looking for trouble and got it is frankly taking the p*ss. So I appreciate a bit of back slapping is nice but beware of the arse stabbing in Napoli before getting carried away.

BillyMC said:
I dont think many fans have enjoyed these European nights as much as City. Hamburg, Lech Poznan, Aris, Napoli..superb atmosphere from them and I think City fans have responded. Done loads of the away games over the last few years and can honestly say Ive only seen a handdful of unsavioury incidents..usually involving our lot who couldnt handle the local ale.

My personal favourites was Aris...the game in Greece was the loadest Ive heard and at our place they were mental.
Napoli fans certainly top notch.It looked like they had twice as many fans in the away section as there are seats.
That's because they all squidged in together. I think they did sell out their section but there appeared to be a few empty seats in each top left corner of their section in each tier. But they were only empty because they all got as close to each other as they could. They were stood infront of seats, they were just stood together in the row.

In the second half when they were doing that chant where they would jump up and down to it for 30 odd seconds and then clap to it for 30 odd seconds - that was fuckin truly immense! It was right up there with anyone else who's been here; Poznań and Aris! They weren't as good over 90minutes as Aris, but for about 20mins in the second half - well, I just can't get over how good that jumping then clapping chant was. I wished I was part of it!

And then when they scored; it was like an avalanch!

WeAreTheKippax said:
alblue said:
adam123456 said:
I stand in 111 an there celebration was pretty good but so was ours when we equalised. The block went crazy, half of us almost fell into the away end. Think half of 110 invaded us in 111. It was class
me too mate, I ended up about 12 seats down from we I usually stand!

im 15, about 4 foot and 3 stone piss wet through, in 111 last night and got crushed when we scored, i was getting stamped on and allsorts, didnt care tho cos i loved it

Cracker m8
That's what it used to be like !!!!!
Bit scary at times but , hey... the atmos was great on weds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.