Napoli nearly sold out

danburge82 said:
M18CTID said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Sorry but your wrong on this.....its currently possible to buy a single adult ticket in the family stand so come on blues, snap them up yeah.
I am travelling a fair way for this one and the Wigan match as I live in Leeds (student, work part time before anyone asks), taking my eight year old nephew to the Wigan match, another blue in the making.
It wont be great if we dont sell out for this game but whatever attendance we do get we need to make sure its noisy as hell. Thats the most important thing.....went to the charity shield and yes we didnt sell out but even United had loads of empty seats but the important thing for me was that we made most of the noise all the way through. (ok cold have done with the result as well but it wasnt that important apart from bragging rights).

Fair enough mate - I stand corrected lol. That being the case, then the North Stand should have a better chance of selling out for this match.
The thing is who the fuck else knows about this?! I didn't and THOUSANDS of others wont neither. As far as I knew the whole of the Family Stand is for families and where have the club said any different? If it's in small print somewhere where hardly anyone will ever read it's bloody stupid.

I think City need to come out and say "IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GOT A TICKET, DID TOU KNOW YOU CAN GET ONE IN THE NORTH STAND?! COME ALONG!"

They said it as they announced this years season cards, only the top tier is still the family stand, you can still get the family stand deal in the lower tier but you dont have to have children with you.

They only made it the whole end for one year as a trial.

i think that quite a few tickets will go on saturday, some people will get them while going to the wigan game, and i think that most in the north stand says adult tickets so there will be nearly full aswell

danburge82 said:
M18CTID said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Sorry but your wrong on this.....its currently possible to buy a single adult ticket in the family stand so come on blues, snap them up yeah.
I am travelling a fair way for this one and the Wigan match as I live in Leeds (student, work part time before anyone asks), taking my eight year old nephew to the Wigan match, another blue in the making.
It wont be great if we dont sell out for this game but whatever attendance we do get we need to make sure its noisy as hell. Thats the most important thing.....went to the charity shield and yes we didnt sell out but even United had loads of empty seats but the important thing for me was that we made most of the noise all the way through. (ok cold have done with the result as well but it wasnt that important apart from bragging rights).

Fair enough mate - I stand corrected lol. That being the case, then the North Stand should have a better chance of selling out for this match.
The thing is who the fuck else knows about this?! I didn't and THOUSANDS of others wont neither. As far as I knew the whole of the Family Stand is for families and where have the club said any different? If it's in small print somewhere where hardly anyone will ever read it's bloody stupid.

I think City need to come out and say "IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GOT A TICKET, DID TOU KNOW YOU CAN GET ONE IN THE NORTH STAND?! COME ALONG!"

I agree the club could and should be doing so much more to make this easier. The amount of blues that have had difficulties in purchasing tickets for this game over the phone and on line is a disgrace. If this was a normal business turning people away like this it wouldn't survive

odd cause if you go to the choose your seat option theres seats in CB STAND East south and north doesnt look to be nearly sold out to me :S

Gazguero said:
Hello,

I have just booked 2 tickets in 122 row c, but now i am just wondering about the champions league hoardings? They usually take up 3 rows don't they? Anyone know if this is the case? It let me book row c and will be devo'd if i can't go now! Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Gaz.

Anyone know what the script is with the Champs league hoardings? they are selling tickets online for the front row A? cant be right can it?

im in SS118F and im not getting moved some were worried bout bigger allocations n hoardings i guess its only on the colin bell and east stand its happening?

Gazguero said:
Gazguero said:
Hello,

I have just booked 2 tickets in 122 row c, but now i am just wondering about the champions league hoardings? They usually take up 3 rows don't they? Anyone know if this is the case? It let me book row c and will be devo'd if i can't go now! Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Gaz.

Anyone know what the script is with the Champs league hoardings? they are selling tickets online for the front row A? cant be right can it?
if they were going to move you the ticket wouldn't have been available for purchase

Tameside Tom said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
2700 in an hour, what an efficient ticket office.
The only way we could shift 2700 in an hour is by throwing 50 a minute out of the window.

Comic genius! That being said our lot would probably forget to open it. Lol

-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:02 pm --

samharris said:
El Kun said:
Before the rag puns begin, no I'm not a rag.

Yes I will be at Etihad on Saturday if anybody would like proof.

The fact is we will be one of the biggest laughing stocks in europe, if we can't sell out our first Champions league game in many, many moons.

Imagine the rags when they see this ?

It's against an excellent team with world class players on show and ticket prices are CHEAP.

Get off your fat arses and get to the game.

El Kun........Kin EL.

Me thinks there is a consanant missing :)

Maybe mr "T" can lend him his. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.