Napoli nearly sold out

squirtyflower said:
Cobwebcat said:
If people want to pay £50 to watch Wigan but not £25 to watch City in The Champions League that's up to them. God knows why as the whole point of the PL games was to get into the CL.

I'm more interested in why people go to the PL games in such huge numbers if they don't care where they finish in the league?!

Only City fans!
i can never get my head round why all the regulars near me are never to be seen at cup games

and if you live far away etc etc i'm not having a pop!
although the lad in front of me comes up from Warks every week, for mid-week games too, and i lived in Walsall for three years and never missed a home game
I always sit somewhere different for cup games, variety is the spice of life!

squirtyflower said:
el bee said:
If it wasn't expected to sell out, would the club not have relaxed the "previous history" rule by now?
someone posted last night that they got one from the ticket office without previous points?

That was me, but I have no idea how I got the tickets given the requirement. Should be a great first game to see in person though, so I'm not complaining. I'll apparently be in row e of 127. Anyone have any insight on that section?

ksf42001 said:
squirtyflower said:
el bee said:
If it wasn't expected to sell out, would the club not have relaxed the "previous history" rule by now?
someone posted last night that they got one from the ticket office without previous points?

That was me, but I have no idea how I got the tickets given the requirement. Should be a great first game to see in person though, so I'm not complaining. I'll apparently be in row e of 127. Anyone have any insight on that section?

have u been to a game before?

if not, interesting choice for your first game...

The atmosphere should be electric. This is both clubs first ever game in the Champions League. We're part of history. Not a game to be missed :-)))

squirtyflower said:
Gazguero said:
Gazguero said:
Hello,

I have just booked 2 tickets in 122 row c, but now i am just wondering about the champions league hoardings? They usually take up 3 rows don't they? Anyone know if this is the case? It let me book row c and will be devo'd if i can't go now! Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Gaz.

Anyone know what the script is with the Champs league hoardings? they are selling tickets online for the front row A? cant be right can it?
if they were going to move you the ticket wouldn't have been available for purchase

Think it is to do with the height of the hoardings, maybe our seats are high enough in the first few rows to see above them anyways?

Bilboblue said:
squirtyflower said:
Gazguero said:
Anyone know what the script is with the Champs league hoardings? they are selling tickets online for the front row A? cant be right can it?
if they were going to move you the ticket wouldn't have been available for purchase

Think it is to do with the height of the hoardings, maybe our seats are high enough in the first few rows to see above them anyways?

Your refering to the swamp where they cant sell the first three row's because the ad boards are bigger.

If you have ever been to the swamp, the pitch is raised, the first three rows are below the pitch. Thats not a problem fo us.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ksf42001 said:
squirtyflower said:

have u been to a game before?

if not, interesting choice for your first game...

Why interesting? I literally just moved to Manchester from the US a month ago to go back to school. Seemed like a easy choice on which team in town to support...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.