Napoli nearly sold out

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
M18CTID said:
danburge82 said:
6000 seats for the Family Stand that I've never seen full.
3000 seats/standing area for vocal fans that you could make 15000 (when I see how many were stood up in the FA Cup semi and Final.

It's a fucking joke!

While I applaud the club for setting aside a bigger section for families, it's on occasions like

this where it backfires - for midweek cup matches, even high profile ones like this, the family stand area is way too big.

As things stand, with 6 days to go, I expect all other seats in the ground to be sold come kick off time next Wednesday (including the 3rd tier when it goes back on sale) but the way things are going we're going to be left with a situation where literally hundreds of seats in the family stand will remain unsold. Which is all well and good for low-key games when the ground is a long way short of capacity but annoying as hell when people can't buy a ticket because they don't have a child with them.

Sorry but your wrong on this.....its currently possible to buy a single adult ticket in the family stand so come on blues, snap them up yeah.
I am travelling a fair way for this one and the Wigan match as I live in Leeds (student, work part time before anyone asks), taking my eight year old nephew to the Wigan match, another blue in the making.
It wont be great if we dont sell out for this game but whatever attendance we do get we need to make sure its noisy as hell. Thats the most important thing.....went to the charity shield and yes we didnt sell out but even United had loads of empty seats but the important thing for me was that we made most of the noise all the way through. (ok cold have done with the result as well but it wasnt that important apart from bragging rights).

Fair enough mate - I stand corrected lol. That being the case, then the North Stand should have a better chance of selling out for this match.

maineroad said:
with the talent on display and the football we are playing it should be a sell out every game, no wonder we get laughted at by other clubs especally the rags.
No other clubs laugh at us but the Rags. And who gives a flying fuck what them desperately obsessed cunts think or say? I fucking don't! The day they say something I take note of is the day my IQ drops to Forest Gump levels. They sing "twenty thousand empty seats" but got 15000 to a game against Torpedo Moscow in Europe in 1992-93. They're a laughable bunch of morons who nobody should take any notice of because they know fuck all!

Georgian Maestro said:
Cobwebcat said:
If people want to pay £50 to watch Wigan but not £25 to watch City in The Champions League that's up to them. God knows why as the whole point of the PL games was to get into the CL.

I'm more interested in why people go to the PL games in such huge numbers if they don't care where they finish in the league?!

Only City fans!

This. Completely agree

I've got a mate who's been a season ticket holder for the best part of 20 years but to quote him "he doesn't really fancy the CL games"!

Surely this is the pay off of going to the league games from when we were shit for all those years. Why bother going to the league games if you're not interested in the end result!!

i bet he will get interrested if we get through and barca come to town

If it wasn't expected to sell out, would the club not have relaxed the "previous history" rule by now?

danburge82 said:
maineroad said:
with the talent on display and the football we are playing it should be a sell out every game, no wonder we get laughted at by other clubs especally the rags.
No other clubs laugh at us but the Rags. And who gives a flying fuck what them desperately obsessed cunts think or say? I fucking don't! The day they say something I take note of is the day my IQ drops to Forest Gump levels. They sing "twenty thousand empty seats" but got 15000 to a game against Torpedo Moscow in Europe in 1992-93. They're a laughable bunch of morons who nobody should take any notice of because they know fuck all!

spud fans was giving it out because their 1st champs league game sold out in a day and we start a thread about it nearly being sold out, you have to say that is quite laughable.

M18CTID said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
M18CTID said:
While I applaud the club for setting aside a bigger section for families, it's on occasions like

this where it backfires - for midweek cup matches, even high profile ones like this, the family stand area is way too big.

As things stand, with 6 days to go, I expect all other seats in the ground to be sold come kick off time next Wednesday (including the 3rd tier when it goes back on sale) but the way things are going we're going to be left with a situation where literally hundreds of seats in the family stand will remain unsold. Which is all well and good for low-key games when the ground is a long way short of capacity but annoying as hell when people can't buy a ticket because they don't have a child with them.

Sorry but your wrong on this.....its currently possible to buy a single adult ticket in the family stand so come on blues, snap them up yeah.
I am travelling a fair way for this one and the Wigan match as I live in Leeds (student, work part time before anyone asks), taking my eight year old nephew to the Wigan match, another blue in the making.
It wont be great if we dont sell out for this game but whatever attendance we do get we need to make sure its noisy as hell. Thats the most important thing.....went to the charity shield and yes we didnt sell out but even United had loads of empty seats but the important thing for me was that we made most of the noise all the way through. (ok cold have done with the result as well but it wasnt that important apart from bragging rights).

Fair enough mate - I stand corrected lol. That being the case, then the North Stand should have a better chance of selling out for this match.
The thing is who the fuck else knows about this?! I didn't and THOUSANDS of others wont neither. As far as I knew the whole of the Family Stand is for families and where have the club said any different? If it's in small print somewhere where hardly anyone will ever read it's bloody stupid.

I think City need to come out and say "IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GOT A TICKET, DID TOU KNOW YOU CAN GET ONE IN THE NORTH STAND?! COME ALONG!"

maineroad said:
danburge82 said:
maineroad said:

spud fans was giving it out because their 1st champs league game sold out in a day and we start a thread about it nearly being sold out, you have to say that is quite laughable.
They are one of the biggest clubs in a city that has 12million people living there. I'd expect Spurs to sell out in no time because they will have fucking loads of fans. We come from a small city, we don't have that many fans really.

if it's possible for adults to be tickets in the family stand then don't the club make this known? we have odd people saying on here it's possible but I've never seen or heard anything on the club website stating this

danburge82 said:
maineroad said:
danburge82 said:

They are one of the biggest clubs in a city that has 12million people living there. I'd expect Spurs to sell out in no time because they will have fucking loads of fans. We come from a small city, we don't have that many fans really.

pardon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.