Napoli Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
LoveCity said:
I'll still go to Europa League games but I can't believe I read a post earlier with someone saying he was sending back his Bayern ticket because we're out (almost) now... awful. Even if it was a friendly match City vs. Bayern is a game to see.

Half empty stadium for this now. I shelled out £55 for me and the lad under cup scheme but loads will have waited for this game before deciding.

TOSH. It will be a sell out and absolutely fucking rocking.

blueprint said:
Should have played either Nasri, Barry or Aguero all technically superior player than dJ.

The same Barry who was responsible for the goal at the Etihad where, had we won, this result tonight might not have mattered? Mistakes are commonplace throughout the team against Napoli and Munich, no one is exempt from blame. Kompany seems to slip at every crucial moment, Dzeko couldn't control a bike with fixed stabilizers, Kolarov needs no explaining, and so on. And Nasri would have played instead of Milner meaning less workrate and even more susceptible to the counterattack.

Napoli were not better than us...they just hit us on the break a few times

we didnt play to our full capabilities which for some strange reason seems to have been the case in all our champs league games so far

the choice of full backs was wrong tonight...esp kolorov....his defensive play was poor (and him and yaya shold have stopped the ball into the box for the first goal) but what really disappointed me was that he got in some great positions in the first half especially and his crossing was very poor

dzeko in games where we are not on top disappears and is pretty much redundant

yaya...still remains and enigma for me...sometimes a mountain of a player yet sometimes just disappears and doesnt effect the game and how a guy his size can be so easily pushed off the ball sometimes is beyond me?!?!?!?!?!?

the ref made a couple of poor decisions with the diving etc as well but that cannt be blamed overall

the substitutions were too late as well and should have been made after 15 mins of the second half.

Despite knowing that Napoli are a counter attacking side we still let them counter attack! We had most of the possession but they created most of the dangerous chances. We're not out yet and I think we will beat a Bayern "B" team but Napoli are going to have to blow it now. Could be a very interesting few weeks for us. Like many others though I think our target should always be the Premiership. The Champions League should in all honesty wait until we are Champions!

bad night all round tonight too many players didnt respond to their chance of a starting place. We need to move on and start plannimg for tge bin dippers you can bet your'lide carroll will start.

Defeats hurt more now or do they?

Losing to Stockport and Bury in our dark days hurt badly because we were rubbish and deserved to lose even if our pride was seriously dented

Losing to Napoli hurts but its the Champs league and we are the new kids on the block

Tonight i felt more dissapointment losing to Napoli than i did losng to Stockport

Fuckin City i hate you bastards (sic)

MCC said:
LoveCity said:
I'll still go to Europa League games but I can't believe I read a post earlier with someone saying he was sending back his Bayern ticket because we're out (almost) now... awful. Even if it was a friendly match City vs. Bayern is a game to see.

Half empty stadium for this now. I shelled out £55 for me and the lad under cup scheme but loads will have waited for this game before deciding.

I won't be going

MCC said:
LoveCity said:

Will it fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.