Napoli Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Just got back, angry tbh. We were poor all over from start to finish. It had to come so rather this than a prem game.

Bonus is my arse is stabless :)

de niro said:
Just got back, angry tbh. We were poor all over from start to finish. It had to come do rather this than a prem game.

Good to know your safe mate. What did you make of the game from the stands? From the tele I still thought we bossed it, but let in a few barmy goals as always.

de niro said:
Just got back, angry tbh. We were poor all over from start to finish. It had to come so rather this than a prem game.

Fuck me and i paid well also, useless assassins "we only need a stanley they said" oh well ill get you next time :p

Glad you all were safe, shame about the result :<

Edit:: jeez scorer i thought you were gonna tear me a new one when you quoted me in large text haha xD

Bazzmand Show said:
de niro said:
Just got back, angry tbh. We were poor all over from start to finish. It had to come do rather this than a prem game.

Good to know your safe mate. What did you make of the game from the stands? From the tele I still thought we bossed it, but let in a few barmy goals as always.

That's the thing, we did boss it, we were shit and still we bossed, we should won that regardless. We gave the win to Napoli hence the anger.

de niro said:
Bazzmand Show said:
de niro said:

That's the thing, we did boss it, we were shit and still we bossed, we should won that regardless. We gave the win to Napoli hence the anger.

Do not disagree with you mate. We just didnt turn up for the full 90 in either leg. We played average and still looked comfortable, had we played well it would have been over at half time.

Summarise

To summarise the after match thoughts:-

We were poor
We are not as good as Barcelona
Our fullbacks were the wrong choice
Buy Hamsik, Cavani and Lavezzi
Kun should have been on earlier

Sorry if already asked but I couldn't face ploughing through 43 pages of mostly negative posts this morning, so why was Micah not even on the bench? Did he pick up a niggling injury in the warm-up, perhaps?

Re: Summarise

Subs on to late also.

I am still thankfull we made it to the top table though, maybe an early night for us this year but we will be back for a full on piss up next year.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.