Napoli Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

balls in

just watched some highlights of uniteds match and one thing they can do is put a ball in the box with power dipping in the right area our balls in seem the hang in the air for to long or go out wide,we need to pick up on this there was many wasted chances tonight

Game Stats from BBC

Evenly matched...chances taken are what counted tonight.

Possession
Napoli 40%
Man City 60%

Attempts on target
Napoli 7
Man City 9

Attempts off target
Napoli 6
Man City 9

Corners
Napoli 3
Man City 5

Fouls
Napoli 9
Man City 10

Chippy_boy said:
Poor all over the park if you ask me.

Hart 7

Zabaletta 3
Lescott 3
Kompany 5
Kolorov 2
De Jong 6
Milner 5 (1st half 8, second half 3)
Silva 6
Yaya 5
Balotelli 4
Dzeko 3

You give everyone shit ratings but give De Jong and Silva 6's? Bit bias really, to be fair I think your ratings are way over the top...

Hart 7

Zabaletta 4
Lescott 6
Kompany 5
Kolorov 4
De Jong 5
Milner 7
Silva 5
Yaya 5
Balotelli 6
Dzeko 5

Personally the 2 poor performances that stood out was probably the full backs Zabba and Kolarov why Mancini is content to keep with these 2 in Champs League I don't know, but hey ho I'm more pissed off that we could end up in Europa I'd rather get knocked out all together as playing Thursday nights won't do us justice in the Premier League....

Ahhhhhhhhhhh how I've missed loosing!!

I'll still go to Europa League games but I can't believe I read a post earlier with someone saying he was sending back his Bayern ticket because we're out (almost) now... awful. Even if it was a friendly match City vs. Bayern is a game to see.

WNRH said:
Wednesday 7th December has all the makings to be better than that Hamburg QF night.

I don't think Napoli will beat Villareal.

I sincerely hope your right... I'm over for that one! :)

tommo74 said:
I don't get this talk of learning to play at the top level? Most of our players if not all are international players, how much more top level do you want? Our players have played in most leagues around the world, Italy. Spain, France etc so it is not alien to them, that is where tactics concentration and the right selection comes in to it unfortunately we have fell short on all 3 in Europe this year
Its a learning curve as a TEAM, how can you NOT understand that?

next year we will do very well in CL.

PowderBlue said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Awful performance, BM Got the team disastrously wrong yet again.
Kolarov's the worst full back i've ever seen and Dzeko is the definition of a Cart Horse when he plays in Europe and why does he leave it so late to change the team and bring the subs on FFS!!

For the investment in the squad it's been an awful Champions League campaign and now we have to face the Thursday Night Cup which could jeopardise the League campaign and leave us with nothing at the end of the season.

FFS who do you work for pal, Sky? BM has brought us the FA Cup and put us 5 pts clear in the prem, not to mention the 6-1. Get a grip.

No I don't work for SKY and im not ungrateful. I'm just making a point, BM has got it wrong in the Champions League and we should have done better. We've only beaten the whipping boys twice.

We had a bad game certainly and while I think players like Dzeko and Yaya underperformed they've certainly played amazingly enough times for me to let them off. All I hope is this defeat does nothing to our storming of the PL, liverpool will be out to hurt us I think.

Lets not start calling for our players heads, we're better than that blues :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.