Nasri back in full training

One good game against shit opposition. A game when he was one of the main players given the task of breaking down the crap opposition, which despite playing well he didn't look like doing until de bruyne came on and changed it leaving him an open net, then he comes out and gives it the big one about other players being predictable when 9 times out of ten he's a predictable soul destroying little crab himself, is just SO samir nasri

Bit harsh that, thought he was great in the post match , and came across as a team player despite some loaded questions thrown at him..
And as for a shit team , a organised TP team are never a shit team , maybe not the best in the world but organised to say the least and Nasri more then played his part in a under strength team prier to kdb coming on ..

One good game against shit opposition. A game when he was one of the main players given the task of breaking down the crap opposition, which despite playing well he didn't look like doing until de bruyne came on and changed it leaving him an open net, then he comes out and gives it the big one about other players being predictable when 9 times out of ten he's a predictable soul destroying little crab himself, is just SO samir nasri
Your a total nob !

I am glad to see Nasri back and took the goal well and looked the part again. A full 90 minutes rest up until next weekend in a must win game against Chelsea. I think he has added a lot to the dynamics of the team and more creative options is better than being down to 1. Also think with a Pep team the prospect of having Nasri , Silva . Kdb and Sterling all fighting for places would be something to look at in a positive light. Feel if we get Silva back for Chelsea I would love to see Silva , Nasri , KDB all behind Kun with Yaya holding with Fernandhino. That would be a strong team able to hold onto the ball for long periods of time and create stuff for Aguero.

Good job we had him on the pitch today as everything seemed to go trough him. Good to have him back.

Kun Nasri and KDB front three is amazing, just need a brand new 3 behind them and it's all good next season.

The shit opposition who have beaten Manure and Everton and drawn with Leicester, Chelsea, spurs and Liverpool in the last 3-4 months.
The most shameful, disgusting part of our club is not the players, manager, or directors, it's some of our dedicated "fans"

BTW well done samir, great comeback performance, you were missed.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him feature in center mid next year. He was getting stuck in when moved there for the last 10 today.
He is our best player at keeping possession bar none and that is the greatest quality pep sees in a footballer. I would say he could be absolutely transformed by Pep. I like the extra directness he and KDB bring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.