Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
alky313 said:
"Reportedly" what reports are these? I'm under the firm belief that news would come from the players club. Any and all reports out of Italy have him going to us. So we'll see. Your inferiority complex is showing blues.

WTF is this person on about?!

Ladyman suggesting Nasri is indeed our "winger" signing.

City will not dramatically increase their bid for Arsenal’s Samir Nasri and will turn back to Fiorentina winger Alessio Cerci if the London club do not relent.

City have already had a £20m bid for Nasri knocked back by Arsenal as Arsene Wenger desperately tries to prevent his squad falling to pieces ahead of the new season.

It is understood that City are not prepared to go much higher for the French forward as they know they could try again in January, by which time the 24-year-old will only have six months left on his Arsenal contract.

City are prepared to pay slightly more for Nasri and remain confident that Wenger’s hand will be forced by an Arsenal board that knows it cannot afford to see Nasri’s value plummet between now and next summer.

However, City will not go to the £25m that has been suggested this week and it is more likely City boss Roberto Mancini will move for Italian winger Cerci, 24, as a stop-gap as he will be considerably cheaper.

Pam said:
alky313 said:
"Reportedly" what reports are these? I'm under the firm belief that news would come from the players club. Any and all reports out of Italy have him going to us. So we'll see. Your inferiority complex is showing blues.

He's babbling on about Wesley Sneijder. Wish people would stay on the topic of the bloody thread!

Pam said:
alky313 said:

The reports over Sneijder to the rags being thrown around in the Nasri thread. Why don't read the context of the thread.

Pam said:
alky313 said:

Schnide'r...............or is it Sneidjer?

The Future's Blue said:
Pam said:
alky313 said:

Close

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Pam said:
alky313 said:

He's babbling on about Wesley Sneijder. Wish people would stay on the topic of the bloody thread!

FFS half this thread is about Sneijder. It's just a response to those so eager to place him with the rags.

LoveCity said:
Ladyman suggesting Nasri is indeed our "winger" signing.

City will not dramatically increase their bid for Arsenal’s Samir Nasri and will turn back to Fiorentina winger Alessio Cerci if the London club do not relent.

City have already had a £20m bid for Nasri knocked back by Arsenal as Arsene Wenger desperately tries to prevent his squad falling to pieces ahead of the new season.

It is understood that City are not prepared to go much higher for the French forward as they know they could try again in January, by which time the 24-year-old will only have six months left on his Arsenal contract.

City are prepared to pay slightly more for Nasri and remain confident that Wenger’s hand will be forced by an Arsenal board that knows it cannot afford to see Nasri’s value plummet between now and next summer.

However, City will not go to the £25m that has been suggested this week and it is more likely City boss Roberto Mancini will move for Italian winger Cerci, 24, as a stop-gap as he will be considerably cheaper.

haven't seen Cerci play but I assume a Cerci as a backup plan to Nasri would be similar to having Jo be the backup plan to Aguero.

The Future's Blue said:
Pam said:
alky313 said:

Neither - it is Sneijder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.