Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
california blue said:
he'll be signed before the second leg whats the worry

Also as Arsenal cant play him in the first leg - he has to serve his suspension.

If this drags on past the first leg he would have served his suspension and be available to play in the CL for us. If we sign him sooner he will have to miss the first CL match for us, but will have longer to settle into the squad.

Either way we win

Interesting... sampatricklyonSam Lyon

by philmcnulty

RT @garbosj Inter and #MUFC have reportedly agreed a fee of £33m for Wesley Sneijder. Player's representatives negotiating personal terms.

Delboy352 said:

by philmcnulty

RT @garbosj Inter and #MUFC have reportedly agreed a fee of £33m for Wesley Sneijder. Player's representatives negotiating personal terms.

That's only interesting when on the Sneijder thread....

;-P

Rammy Blue said:
Delboy352 said:

by philmcnulty

That's only interesting when on the Sneijder thread....

;-P
Yeah, sorry mate, just happened to be on this thread when I read it, but it may start the merry go round if true...

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
I'm almost 100% confident that we're getting Nasri this week. Does everyone agree or am I wrong with this one?
All signs are pointing to yes but who knows what can change in a few days

"Reportedly" what reports are these? I'm under the firm belief that news would come from the players club. Any and all reports out of Italy have him going to us. So we'll see. Your inferiority complex is showing blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.