Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Clichy has to do anything, Nasri has been convinced by our project for a while now, we just need to reach an agreement with Arsenal.

Nasri can play for them, and still be avaliable for us as long as we do not get drawn in the same group as Arsenal.

sniff said:
Nasri can play for them, and still be avaliable for us as long as we do not get drawn in the same group as Arsenal.

Incorrect.

If Arsenal loses to Undinese they are eligible to play. If Arsenal advances, then Nasri and Fab wouldnt be eligible till knockout stage in February.

At the risk of being called a rag - why the feck have we not put a number on the table - this whole thing is bollocks cant believe that we are fookin around with less than a week to go after the Sunday debacle

Blanc on Nasri: "What I know is that he's an Arsenal player. He's in talk with his club, not about a new contract but to find a new one."

Thats what Blanc said according to Eurosport. That pretty much confirms he will come to us.

BlueCityfan said:
Blanc on Nasri: "What I know is that he's an Arsenal player. He's in talk with his club, not about a new contract but to find a new one."

Thats what Blanc said according to Eurosport. That pretty much confirms he will come to us.

This would have been done a while ago if Wenger wasn't such a turd. Arsene is just hurting both our club and his by delaying this.

sorry if already posted :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/08/09/2612399/cesc-fabregas-samir-nasri-are-both-likely-to-leave-but" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... -leave-but</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.