Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of get the idea they are damned if they do damned if they dont but I kind of lean towards the idea that if you do charity work surely that should be reward in itself and surely they dont need the extra adulation for doing it as they get enough already.

I kind of get the idea that celebrities doing charity work encourages others but I think the vast majority of people give to charity because they want to not because a celebrity has inspired them 2.

dctid said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Just pissing meself with the idea that Terry fookwit Christian knows ANYTHING about football
As for the Current Bun and their ilk they really are shitting it and now we´ve got them and the Star with this ridiculous idea that Shrek and his slapper wife are going to reclaim our cities - yeah right - a granny shagging, phillandering, fat , bald mercenary and his opportunistic , weak, talentless wanabee wife who has incredibly made a fortune out of just being the pug´s Mrs are going to tell us not to be greedy
YCMIU - but the Sun can!

You beat me to it mate. What's also laughable is how much exposure they are getting for donating a whopping £50k between them. WOW! They feel so strongly appalled about the plight of the victims of the riots that they've decided to donate half a day's pay. How about a week's pay Shrek? Make a statement lad!

To be fair and i cant stand the twat - his misses dont bother me one way or another - they do an awful lot of other things for charity as do most footballers - they are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont - 50K is an awful lot of dosh - plenty of others have given feck all - i contribute a fiver a month to save the children (not a lot to be honest) and i could afford more - but is my contribution not valid because i can afford more?

The contributions to charity big and small are always valid. I donate to charity for different reasons. Sometimes guilt. Sometimes it just feels like the only thing I can do to make a small difference to someone who needs it. Sometimes with the collectors outside City I think if I dont put money in the bucket God will punish me with a shit City performance and 1-0 defeat.

However my charity contribution is always personal, and never ever done to make me seem better in the eyes of others, as such I have never felt the need to inform the press of my charity giving, big or small. If I was to give to charity for these reasons whilst the money would still be valid the idea of it being charity anymore less so.

Its simply paying for PR, maybe Clifford told em to do it?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
bluemoon27 said:
richards30 said:
i think he`ll be there mate,i reckon deal will be sorted this weekend behind the scenes,announcement of agreement monday,medical and done nicely for the match!! ;-)

haha im sure you have said this everyday for last couple of week mate,by the way hope your right

Ha Ha, I think he has mate, but got to say ... richards30's optimism is very infectious.
got to happen sometime mate!!!! lol

heard from people on hear claiming they are ITKs - Billyshears for example that this deal is done and it was going to be announced last tuesday!!!

I really really hope we will get him but the unfounded optimism on here that the deal has been done is obviously wrong - just look at manchini and wenger in interviews yesterday if you want proof it is not a done deal by a long way as at friday lunchtime.

We may get him we may not. to say that he is in bag is plain wrong.

get your wet fish ready Billy....

nicko said:
heard from people on hear claiming they are ITKs - Billyshears for example that this deal is done and it was going to be announced last tuesday!!!

I really really hope we will get him but the unfounded optimism on here that the deal has been done is obviously wrong - just look at manchini and wenger in interviews yesterday if you want proof it is not a done deal by a long way as at friday lunchtime.

We may get him we may not. to say that he is in bag is plain wrong.

get your wet fish ready Billy....

Nah - there are numerous reports indicating that the clubs are still haggling over price and in lieu of the Fabregas debavle this is probably closer to the truth

wont happen soon - personally i would start looking elewhere and see if we can push Le Arse into it<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:11 am --<br /><br />
mancboy123 said:
I kind of get the idea they are damned if they do damned if they dont but I kind of lean towards the idea that if you do charity work surely that should be reward in itself and surely they dont need the extra adulation for doing it as they get enough already.

I kind of get the idea that celebrities doing charity work encourages others but I think the vast majority of people give to charity because they want to not because a celebrity has inspired them 2.

Most (if not all) but the overwhelming majority of charities use some sort of personality / celeb etc to push their charity - feck even the Royals do it - god knows how many charities they are involved but the simple fact is charities use celebs to get publicity

Me - ilike most i suspect contribute because we think its the right thing to do instead of sor rag tosser endorsing it - in fact it is more likely that i wont contribute to that charity

Enough is enough if arsenal are being stubborn.

Get sneidjer or mata and get nasri to sign a contract in jan an get him for nothing next summer.

Monkfish said:
dctid said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
You beat me to it mate. What's also laughable is how much exposure they are getting for donating a whopping £50k between them. WOW! They feel so strongly appalled about the plight of the victims of the riots that they've decided to donate half a day's pay. How about a week's pay Shrek? Make a statement lad!

To be fair and i cant stand the twat - his misses dont bother me one way or another - they do an awful lot of other things for charity as do most footballers - they are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont - 50K is an awful lot of dosh - plenty of others have given feck all - i contribute a fiver a month to save the children (not a lot to be honest) and i could afford more - but is my contribution not valid because i can afford more?

The contributions to charity big and small are always valid. I donate to charity for different reasons. Sometimes guilt. Sometimes it just feels like the only thing I can do to make a small difference to someone who needs it. Sometimes with the collectors outside City I think if I dont put money in the bucket God will punish me with a shit City performance and 1-0 defeat.

However my charity contribution is always personal, and never ever done to make me seem better in the eyes of others, as such I have never felt the need to inform the press of my charity giving, big or small. If I was to give to charity for these reasons whilst the money would still be valid the idea of it being charity anymore less so.

Its simply paying for PR, maybe Clifford told em to do it?
Correct - nothing more than a cynical PR exercise to put the coonts in a good light and sell more raggy red tops
The same guy was mouthing obscenities into a tv camera not 6 months ago

I doubt we are as far away as sky claim we are, sky just make stuff up as the won't actually know the ins and outs of the deal.

I am sure that city will do this over the weekend whist making sure the playing staff and team are focused on the Swansea game rather then focusing on new acquisitions.

Taylor said:
I doubt we are as far away as sky claim we are, sky just make stuff up as the won't actually know the ins and outs of the deal.

I am sure that city will do this over the weekend whist making sure the playing staff and team are focused on the Swansea game rather then focusing on new acquisitions.

dont htink they will to be honest - any other club Everton apart would sort this out Wenger is a stubborn twat - can u imagine the feckin outrage from Le Arse fans if they get mullered today or get beat and then announce the sales of Nasri and Fabregas - it ant happening soon unless we agree to Le Arse terms what ever they may be

dctid said:
Taylor said:

dont htink they will to be honest - any other club Everton apart would sort this out Wenger is a stubborn twat - can u imagine the feckin outrage from Le Arse fans if they get mullered today or get beat and then announce the sales of Nasri and Fabregas - it ant happening soon unless we agree to Le Arse terms what ever they may be
well time to throw our weight around then!!! £22m take it or leave it!! if no move on and leave them with an unhappy player that doesnt want to be there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.