Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
dctid said:
Taylor said:
I doubt we are as far away as sky claim we are, sky just make stuff up as the won't actually know the ins and outs of the deal.

I am sure that city will do this over the weekend whist making sure the playing staff and team are focused on the Swansea game rather then focusing on new acquisitions.

dont htink they will to be honest - any other club Everton apart would sort this out Wenger is a stubborn twat - can u imagine the feckin outrage from Le Arse fans if they get mullered today or get beat and then announce the sales of Nasri and Fabregas - it ant happening soon unless we agree to Le Arse terms what ever they may be
well time to throw our weight around then!!! £22m take it or leave it!! if no move on and leave them with an unhappy player that doesnt want to be there!!!

sort of agree but it would appear Bobby wants him badly and there is always the possability that Rags will come back in for him - what i find strange is that Nasri has never ever indicated that he want to come ot City - he simply has refused to sign a new contract but i get the distinct impression that he would be equally happy to sit it out at Le Arse for anither year and go on a free

mike channon´s windmill said:
Monkfish said:
dctid said:
To be fair and i cant stand the twat - his misses dont bother me one way or another - they do an awful lot of other things for charity as do most footballers - they are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont - 50K is an awful lot of dosh - plenty of others have given feck all - i contribute a fiver a month to save the children (not a lot to be honest) and i could afford more - but is my contribution not valid because i can afford more?

The contributions to charity big and small are always valid. I donate to charity for different reasons. Sometimes guilt. Sometimes it just feels like the only thing I can do to make a small difference to someone who needs it. Sometimes with the collectors outside City I think if I dont put money in the bucket God will punish me with a shit City performance and 1-0 defeat.

However my charity contribution is always personal, and never ever done to make me seem better in the eyes of others, as such I have never felt the need to inform the press of my charity giving, big or small. If I was to give to charity for these reasons whilst the money would still be valid the idea of it being charity anymore less so.

Its simply paying for PR, maybe Clifford told em to do it?
Correct - nothing more than a cynical PR exercise to put the coonts in a good light and sell more raggy red tops
The same guy was mouthing obscenities into a tv camera not 6 months ago
Yep, altruistic it ain't.

dctid said:
richards30 said:
dctid said:
dont htink they will to be honest - any other club Everton apart would sort this out Wenger is a stubborn twat - can u imagine the feckin outrage from Le Arse fans if they get mullered today or get beat and then announce the sales of Nasri and Fabregas - it ant happening soon unless we agree to Le Arse terms what ever they may be
well time to throw our weight around then!!! £22m take it or leave it!! if no move on and leave them with an unhappy player that doesnt want to be there!!!

sort of agree but it would appear Bobby wants him badly and there is always the possability that Rags will come back in for him - what i find strange is that Nasri has never ever indicated that he want to come ot City - he simply has refused to sign a new contract but i get the distinct impression that he would be equally happy to sit it out at Le Arse for anither year and go on a free

The rumour I heard was that he was 'desperate' to come to City. If this is the case then his silence is a good thing because it probably means he has no need to go public as he's getting the move he wants.....

hgblue said:
dctid said:
richards30 said:

The rumour I heard was that he was 'desperate' to come to City. If this is the case then his silence is a good thing because it probably means he has no need to go public as he's getting the move he wants.....

AND............ gets to keep 10% of the transfer fee as he has not asked for the move.

hgblue said:
dctid said:
richards30 said:

ruours are we signed him two weeks ago - rumours are we have agreed a price - rumour are he has agreed a deal weeks ago - rumour today is that Le Arse are trying to do a swop deal with Tevez plus cash rumours rumours rumours - he has said absolutely nothing there is one of two reasons for his silence

1. He is happy to sit out his contract and move next year
2. He dont want to loose any "loyalty" payments which he would do by either handing in a transfer request or saying he wants to go

Either way he ant exactly ripping up trees to get here

Oh come on. Why would you say this? Arsenal are trying to extract as much money as they can out of the deal. Nasri has no say about that. And it isn't as if Arsenal are saying they won't sell. Why the fuck would he kick off in such circumstances? He obviously wants to come, he's obviously been told he can, he isn't exactly going to go on strike given all that, is he?

dctid said:
hgblue said:
dctid said:

ruours are we signed him two weeks ago - rumours are we have agreed a price - rumour are he has agreed a deal weeks ago - rumour today is that Le Arse are trying to do a swop deal with Tevez plus cash rumours rumours rumours - he has said absolutely nothing there is one of two reasons for his silence

1. He is happy to sit out his contract and move next year
2. He dont want to loose any "loyalty" payments which he would do by either handing in a transfer request or saying he wants to go

Either way he ant exactly ripping up trees to get here

Number 2.

Pam said:

Oh come on. Why would you say this? Arsenal are trying to extract as much money as they can out of the deal. Nasri has no say about that. And it isn't as if Arsenal are saying they won't sell. Why the fuck would he kick off in such circumstances? He obviously wants to come, he's obviously been told he can, he isn't exactly going to go on strike given all that, is he?

i understand that and equally i would not expect him to go on strike (if he did i dont think i would want him to come) but i think he wants out of Le Arse rather than a burning desire to come to us - its just that we are the only viable / best option to him

If Le Arse said we are holding you cant see him being too upset that is my point

Just a thought (if there were any substance to the bullshit/rumours), in your own opinions:

Would you take £25m + Nasri for Tevez??

Personally I would love Tevez to stay, but I'd take this, then make Valencia an offer they can't refuse for Mata.

Getting rid of someone who probably doesn't want to be here, for 2 players that would compliment our squad/first team brilliantly.

dctid said:
Pam said:

i understand that and equally i would not expect him to go on strike (if he did i dont think i would want him to come) but i think he wants out of Le Arse rather than a burning desire to come to us - its just that we are the only viable / best option to him

If Le Arse said we are holding you cant see him being too upset that is my point

If he wasn't too fussed about coming to City surely he would stay at Arsenal for a year and have his choice of clubs and a hefty signing on fee? The fact that he is likely to be a City player soon suggests to me that he is keen to come here and you're doing him and us a disservice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.