Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:

Oh come on. Why would you say this? Arsenal are trying to extract as much money as they can out of the deal. Nasri has no say about that. And it isn't as if Arsenal are saying they won't sell. Why the fuck would he kick off in such circumstances? He obviously wants to come, he's obviously been told he can, he isn't exactly going to go on strike given all that, is he?

spot on Pam

dctid said:
hgblue said:
dctid said:
i understand that and equally i would not expect him to go on strike (if he did i dont think i would want him to come) but i think he wants out of Le Arse rather than a burning desire to come to us - its just that we are the only viable / best option to him

If Le Arse said we are holding you cant see him being too upset that is my point

If he wasn't too fussed about coming to City surely he would stay at Arsenal for a year and have his choice of clubs and a hefty signing on fee? The fact that he is likely to be a City player soon suggests to me that he is keen to come here and you're doing him and us a disservice.

How do you know that is not a possability

My view on what is driving this sale is Nasri's refusal to sign a new contract and that Le Arse cant afford to lose him on a free next season hence Le Arse have to force to some extent a sale - if the Rags were the only show in town they would negogiate with them

i hope he is a City player soon

just dont see much evidence that he desperately wants to come to City - the only thing i have heard was what Ferguson said that he had done a deal.

Doing nobody a disservice - if we are indeed haggling over money than it is only a mater of time but there is a danger that another club will enter the race the longet this shit drags on

-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 am --

chillcity said:
The fee is agreed they are just sorting out personal terms and agent fees.

is this a rumour or absolute fact?

But United were in for him. Ferguson stated publicly that he had decided to go elsewhere. There are two possible explanations for his silence. One that he can't be arsed whether he stays or goes, isn't particularly keen to come to City and is effectively being pushed out by Arsenal, and one that he is keen to come here but sees no reason to jeopardise a hefty loyalty payment as the wheels are in motion and he should get his wish within days. You appear to favour option one, which I believe does do the player and City a disservice.

penalty spot said:
According to the Guardian, its the structure of the payments which is holding the deal up.

Like I said, just some minor detals to iton out. Peeps on here want to here a rumour and then the deal done next day.

Barca are probably the biggest team in the world, Fabragas wants to go but he still isn't there yet after 2 years of speculation.

Stop panicking, bluemoon does this on every bloody transfer. Nasri will be a city player, if he wanted to run his contract down at Arsenal then he would do, the fact is he's pushing to leave hence the reason he didn't play last week and isn't even in there squad today. If he wanted to run his contract down he would get on with the job quietly.

hgblue said:
dctid said:
hgblue said:
If he wasn't too fussed about coming to City surely he would stay at Arsenal for a year and have his choice of clubs and a hefty signing on fee? The fact that he is likely to be a City player soon suggests to me that he is keen to come here and you're doing him and us a disservice.

How do you know that is not a possability

My view on what is driving this sale is Nasri's refusal to sign a new contract and that Le Arse cant afford to lose him on a free next season hence Le Arse have to force to some extent a sale - if the Rags were the only show in town they would negogiate with them

i hope he is a City player soon

just dont see much evidence that he desperately wants to come to City - the only thing i have heard was what Ferguson said that he had done a deal.

Doing nobody a disservice - if we are indeed haggling over money than it is only a mater of time but there is a danger that another club will enter the race the longet this shit drags on

-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 am --

chillcity said:

is this a rumour or absolute fact?

But United were in for him. Ferguson stated publicly that he had decided to go elsewhere. There are two possible explanations for his silence. One that he can't be arsed whether he stays or goes, isn't particularly keen to come to City and is effectively being pushed out by Arsenal, and one that he is keen to come here but sees no reason to jeopardise a hefty loyalty payment as the wheels are in motion and he should get his wish within days. You appear to favour option one, which I believe does do the player and City a disservice.

Actually, Shaking Bacon said Nasri had already agreed to join another club.

nedums noodles said:
allan harper said:
chillcity said:

First post in 4 years !

Thanks for sharing.
wow thats fantastic..chillcity must be the king of all lurkers.RESPECT!

I'd guess chillcity is Nasri. Joined a few years ago to look at something.

Ok maybe not ;)

For the love of Franny Lee, stop your pathetic, spineless panicking. The lass I know at Arsenal tells me that Nasri is definitely on his way to City. Has been for at least 10 days. There are, as with all major transfers, details to be ironed out. That is all.

But United were in for him. Ferguson stated publicly that he had decided to go elsewhere. There are two possible explanations for his silence. One that he can't be arsed whether he stays or goes, isn't particularly keen to come to City and is effectively being pushed out by Arsenal, and one that he is keen to come here but sees no reason to jeopardise a hefty loyalty payment as the wheels are in motion and he should get his wish within days. You appear to favour option one, which I believe does do the player and City a disservice.[/quote]

You'd do well to disregard anything the old piss-head spouts out because he's spent so many years saying the opposite of what he thinks - employing his bluff and counter-bluff methodology - that he's become a habitual and compulsive liar.
I'll bet even missus old piss-head can't guess at what the twisted old git's on about half the time.
Nasri will sign for the club he signs for but don't write anyone off until it's done - least not the rags who'd love to pull one over on us.

It may even be the case that we're going down the Nasri route and into protracted negotiations to effectively prevent the rags from getting Nasri before the summer while, all the time, having a deal agreed with some other player hidden in the background.
The transfer window's so political and so highly contested nowadays that it makes the cold war look positively warm by comparison . .

And that's my conspiracy theory out of it's box!

lets be fair nobody has got a clue whats going on with this deal....only bit of light is that he has been left out of there squad,which to me says he has been withdrawn just incase he gets injured thus the deal falling threw and everyone involved including the player getting a smacked arse and being back to square one....this deal to me will go through but its all about time,lets all be patient all good things come to him who waits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.