Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't have put it any better myself...
so much arrogance and so much moaning...one day a player is a savior and the next, he is a fat twat and all that sort of crap...
we are lucky to have the players we have, the only reason why i became a city fan was the humble nature of the city fans and their attitude even after losing the games...
i don't write much on the board even though i have been reading posts here a long time before i created this account, but i couldn't stop myself saying BRAVO to this post.. my respects to you buddy.
paint your heart "blue" fellow blues...be humble and grateful for what we have and support each and every player who wears a blue shirt, and at the same time, be respectful of other football clubs, otherwise there is no difference between us and them...

B3nStr0ng said:
Pigeonho said:
spanishblue said:
I am reading through this thread and i cannot believe the fukin arrogance of some of the school kids on here .
If we get our arses kicked this season the upside will be most of you fukers wont be back.
I have never heard so much shite of City fans ( we will buy your best players in 2015) you arrogant twat.
when we have achieved something i will be one of the first to brag until then shut the fuck up you sound like RAGS
Bravo, brafuckingvo. Excellent post.

I dont usually agree with calling fellow blues RAGs but I back this post 100% well done that man! Let's not turn into everything we hate about them red bastards hey lads.

bluefandk said:
LongsightM13 said:
Is this transfer likely to be done anytime before the last bloody hour of the transfer window?
If I see the words "closing in", "nearing completion" or "about to sign" again this weekend, I think I will smash my monitor into my own face.

Dont do that mate, that shit hurts like a motherfucker, trust me.

...how can a shit hurt like a motherfucker?....unless you've eaten your father...

Blue Haze said:
spanishblue said:
I am reading through this thread and i cannot believe the fukin arrogance of some of the school kids on here .
If we get our arses kicked this season the upside will be most of you fukers wont be back.
I have never heard so much shite of City fans ( we will buy your best playersb in 2015) you arrogant twat.
when we have achieved something i will be one of the first to brag until then shut the fuck up you sound like RAGS
We can be arrogant when we win the league.

Personally I would rather stay humble and respectful even when we win big things. No point in becoming champions if we act like Manure fans.
Good shout Blue Haze, i'll second that.

My nephew rang me up an hour ago to tell me (he is not a city fan) that whilst he was in London yesterday sight seeing that him and his friend were looking into a Bentley garage near oxford street and that our very own Roberto Mancini was in there. My nephew went in to say hello as well as look at all the nice cars. He didn't bother him too much as thought it would be a little invasive...........My point is either he was in London just to buy a car or he was in London for other reasons possibly to meet with Nasri. Not much but funny that Roberto was in London yesterday several hours before the supposed imminent arrival of Nasri (according to the Independant).......hopefully this calms a few nerves.

Ntini77 said:
Sounds like we're squabbling on the fee. I can't say I'm surprised if Arsenal want close to £30m.
If we sit tight and take it to the deadline they´ll crumble and lose out. They should be told figuratively to fook off if they want anything like 30m

njblue said:
My nephew rang me up an hour ago to tell me (he is not a city fan) that whilst he was in London yesterday sight seeing that him and his friend were looking into a Bentley garage near oxford street and that our very own Roberto Mancini was in there. My nephew went in to say hello as well as look at all the nice cars. He didn't bother him too much as thought it would be a little invasive...........My point is either he was in London just to buy a car or he was in London for other reasons possibly to meet with Nasri. Not much but funny that Roberto was in London yesterday several hours before the supposed imminent arrival of Nasri (according to the Independant).......hopefully this calms a few nerves.

Well, I for one am glad Roberto is looking at a Bentley and not that flash Eyetie shite. We'll make an Englishman of him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.