Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is if a player who finds trouble. Whether it's brought upon him or he brings it upon himself is worth it even at the highest level. If he is to aspire to the level of a Ronaldo would it matter that he is consistently involved in rows on and off the field.

smiles said:
All this talk of signing him after Arsenal's CL tie is utter BS, Mancini made it repeatedly and utterly clear he wants his targets in ASAP. Nasri was left out of this game because he is on the verge of signing for City. Like Aguero, he needs time to train with the squad and assimilate, so the sooner he comes in the better. We have enough depth in our squad to do without him for one game.

on a side note, Arsenal vs toons, baahahahaha Europa, Europa!

long-term it's better that he misses his CL game with Arse than it is with us. It could be a tough fixture, and whether he signs Monday or Wednesday he'd still play Sunday. That he doesn't train 2 extra days with the first team is irrelevant.

I'm sure we can handle Swansea at home with the services of Samir Nasri.

It'll get done when it gets done, it's a long season. Arsenal is not too thrilled about losing 2 of their 3 best players in one week I'm sure and it's making this transfer sticky.

HellasLEAF said:
I'm sure we can handle Swansea at home with the services of Samir Nasri. It'll get done when it gets done, it's a long season. Arsenal is not too thrilled about losing 2 of their 3 best players in one week I'm sure and it's making this transfer sticky.
Did you mean to say "without the services of Nasri"?

If we're gonna pay £25 million for Nasri, I'd rather pay an extra £10 million and get Modric.

sboroMCFC said:
If we're gonna pay £25 million for Nasri, I'd rather pay an extra £10 million and get Modric.
Nasri will give you more goals and assists but Modric will keep the ball for us better.

Really don't know how we would fit Modric in the midfield anyway. Nige - Yaya - Silva should start in midfield 99 times out of 100 as long as they are all fit. Wouldn't like too see any of them moved out too make way for Modric.

lionheart said:
HellasLEAF said:
I'm sure we can handle Swansea at home with the services of Samir Nasri. It'll get done when it gets done, it's a long season. Arsenal is not too thrilled about losing 2 of their 3 best players in one week I'm sure and it's making this transfer sticky.
Did you mean to say "without the services of Nasri"?

yes. mistake

sboroMCFC said:
Personally I would have preferred to pay an extra 15 million and get Fabregas, but that won't happen either.

Citizenblue21 said:
sboroMCFC said:
Nasri will give you more goals and assists but Modric will keep the ball for us better.

Really don't know how we would fit Modric in the midfield anyway. Nige - Yaya - Silva should start in midfield 99 times out of 100 as long as they are all fit. Wouldn't like too see any of them moved out too make way for Modric.

I haven't been following the 300 Nasri threads, is the general consensus that we're buying Nasri to play out wide then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.