Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sboroMCFC said:
Citizenblue21 said:
sboroMCFC said:
If we're gonna pay £25 million for Nasri, I'd rather pay an extra £10 million and get Modric.
Nasri will give you more goals and assists but Modric will keep the ball for us better.

Really don't know how we would fit Modric in the midfield anyway. Nige - Yaya - Silva should start in midfield 99 times out of 100 as long as they are all fit. Wouldn't like too see any of them moved out too make way for Modric.

I haven't been following the 300 Nasri threads, is the general consensus that we're buying Nasri to play out wide then?
Yeah i believe so. He would much prefer playing central and has been pushing for that position for a while at Arsenal but with Fabregas there it was never gonna happen. Now i think he just wants out because of all the shit going on at Arsenal and would welcome a move here no matter what position he is gonna play in.

I would definately prefer Silva in the middle but they can just interchange throughout matches. No problem there whatsoever.

Citizenblue21 said:
I would definately prefer Silva in the middle but they can just interchange throughout matches. No problem there whatsoever.

Agree, they will be able to interchange.

Andouble said:
smiles said:
All this talk of signing him after Arsenal's CL tie is utter BS, Mancini made it repeatedly and utterly clear he wants his targets in ASAP. Nasri was left out of this game because he is on the verge of signing for City. Like Aguero, he needs time to train with the squad and assimilate, so the sooner he comes in the better. We have enough depth in our squad to do without him for one game.

on a side note, Arsenal vs toons, baahahahaha Europa, Europa!

long-term it's better that he misses his CL game with Arse than it is with us. It could be a tough fixture, and whether he signs Monday or Wednesday he'd still play Sunday. That he doesn't train 2 extra days with the first team is irrelevant.

If they could have signed him last week then it would have been good to get him training but now the 1st game is so close, the smart move would be to sign him Tues night or Wed. Whether they'll actually do that is a different matter. Arsenal may not allow it.

lionheart said:
sboroMCFC said:
If we're gonna pay £25 million for Nasri, I'd rather pay an extra £10 million and get Modric.
Personally I would have preferred to pay an extra 15 million and get Fabregas, but that won't happen either.

I'd rather pay the extra £200m on Messi.

eddie c 123 said:
citytill1die84 said:
sboroMCFC said:

2 different players we need a Nasri type player. We don't need a Modric type player.

this

I think we need a Modric type player more than we need Nasri, unless Nasri is being bought to play on the wing (which seems a bit pointless).

Either we sign him tommorow before the swansea game and he will watch the game from the stands Or we will sign him wednesday after he sits his ban out. Either way he should sign. Everyone just needs to be patient, this isnt a cheap signing. 20+ million is being exchanged and so everything will be ironed out and checked. He will be blue very soon i hope

I don't think there's any doubt that Nasri will sign this week. Wenger wouldn't have left him out yesterday if there were. I think it'll be straight after Arsenal's Udinese game, so ridding Nasri of his one game Euro ban. He'll start for us a week today vs Trotters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.