Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whicko said:
CityForever45 said:
Happy that this saga has ended. Now time to move on, and i support the club for not paying that stupid amount of money to his agents. Hope we'll get Hazard now.

BBC Sport reporting Wenger is after Hazard!

Good. Happy CityForever45 little Hazard saga has ended....... ;-)

1242 FOOTBALL: The Bullshitters Post has reported that Nasri has been suspended for the game against Udinese and therefore will not travel to Italy with the rest of the squad. Early suggestions are that Roberto Mancini have asked the authorities to look in to the sexuality of Samir due to the is he/isn't he a dyke singer rumours that are abound on Twitter.

If he plays we won't sign him Mancini has made that clear and he is completely right.

Why pay so much for a player in his last year if we can't even play him in the champions league group stages a major part of our season. Answer is we won't.

So let's not start down the road we can still play him after the group stages we might still sign him. Not going to happen.

whicko said:
CityForever45 said:
Happy that this saga has ended. Now time to move on, and i support the club for not paying that stupid amount of money to his agents. Hope we'll get Hazard now.

time for us to bully arsenal??? everyone they go for make an enquiry?? at least bump the price abit?

Rammyblues said:
Piss my sides laughing if he went to airport only to get on plane to Manchester. :-)

Or he gets on the plane and after 10 minutes of flying he walks down were Wenger is sitting and says " Boss I've forgotten my boots "

alera said:
If he plays we won't sign him Mancini has made that clear and he is completely right.

Why pay so much for a player in his last year if we can't even play him in the champions league group stages a major part of our season. Answer is we won't.

So let's not start down the road we can still play him after the group stages we might still sign him. Not going to happen.

Mancini did not say if Nasri plays for arsenal we will not buy him

richards30 said:
whicko said:
CityForever45 said:

time for us to bully arsenal??? everyone they go for make an enquiry?? at least bump the price abit?
gripper_203.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.