Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
auction294 said:
Not true.....Wenger said yesterday nasri is moving just for the money. He said we are all professional and if someone comes and offer 3 times your wages you would move as well.....he said that to a journo.

Are you for freaking real? I heard the interview, in full. He did not mention Nasri by name in the context in which you have put it. Get over the fact he wants to join us.

Of all the reports we have been getting is that Nasri never was keen on moving to City and preferred Man U.

What reports would these be? The media who clearly love us? Have you seen the infamous Sunday Supplement clip of Beasley and Smith? Yes, we must believe what the media 'reports' musn't we?

Forget the pathetic media spin how he grew up with pictures of Beckham on his bedroom wall , whilst sleeping under a C*ntana duvet. There is a recurring theme here, City on the verge of signing a player > insert name here < and the media or fans of the club he's leaving suddenly start with the player doesn't want to sign for City and has" > insert name of random club here < in his heart." So player x must be a mercenary and leaving just for the money. So not Champs league of FA Cup winners medal eh? Or to play with an amazing team with a future, so fuck your history.
Gooners are truly sad, fickle & pathetic. The 360 degre turnaround on Nasri is comica. Your club is on an epic fail mission.

Here is what we know, not bullshit theories by desperate media hacks, or dellusional Gooners;

Nasri wants to leave, personal terms have been agreed
Arsenal are willing to sell, and City want to sign him. Fee agreed between both
He plays for a shit team, in a shit match that you lose to a rival and suddenly he's going to stay? I don't think so.

Next week is Nasweek. If the deal fails for whatever reason, we move on. You lose a world class talent next year regardless, and about 25m this year.

Excellent!

Not to be an arse or pedantic ( well yeah I am being ) but surely its a 180 a 360 would bring them back to hating nasri

citymacc said:
auction294 said:
Not true.....Wenger said yesterday nasri is moving just for the money. He said we are all professional and if someone comes and offer 3 times your wages you would move as well.....he said that to a journo.

Are you for freaking real? I heard the interview, in full. He did not mention Nasri by name in the context in which you have put it. Get over the fact he wants to join us.

Of all the reports we have been getting is that Nasri never was keen on moving to City and preferred Man U.

What reports would these be? The media who clearly love us? Have you seen the infamous Sunday Supplement clip of Beasley and Smith? Yes, we must believe what the media 'reports' musn't we?

Forget the pathetic media spin how he grew up with pictures of Beckham on his bedroom wall , whilst sleeping under a C*ntana duvet. There is a recurring theme here, City on the verge of signing a player > insert name here < and the media or fans of the club he's leaving suddenly start with the player doesn't want to sign for City and has" > insert name of random club here < in his heart." So player x must be a mercenary and leaving just for the money. So not Champs league of FA Cup winners medal eh? Or to play with an amazing team with a future, so fuck your history.
Gooners are truly sad, fickle & pathetic. The 360 degre turnaround on Nasri is comica. Your club is on an epic fail mission.

Here is what we know, not bullshit theories by desperate media hacks, or dellusional Gooners;

He plays for a shit team, in a shit match that you lose to a rival and suddenly he's going to stay? I don't think so.

Next week is Nasweek. If the deal fails for whatever reason, we move on. You lose a world class talent next year regardless, and about 25m this year.

Excellent!
cheerleader.gif

Arsene said:
Neville Kneville said:
dctid said:
I dont think he is as unhappy as we all think - why else is he still there - Le Arse are quick enough to punt out players they dont want so why not Nasri do they believe that there is still a chance - Wenger will be telling him stay at Le Arse i am buying some players i am going to build a team around you and you will play every week something that may not happen at City - alternatively he could sign a new contract and have a buy out clause in it so he can move on later from Le Arse - the point i am making is that he aint ripping up trees to get here

But he's signed next to nobody in god knows how many years, & almost everyone he has signed is totally shite apart from Wilshire. The transfer window closes in ten days. The place is about to fall apart. Why would Nasri believe him ? Wenger will be gone next season.

City have Aguero, Silva, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko, AJ, Yaya Toure. How can anybody not want to play with them ? The only way he'll stay at Arsenal is if we can't do the deal, then he'll sign a pre contract with Utd in Jan.

Of all the reports we have been getting is that Nasri never was keen on moving to City and preferred Man U. Wenger says things like he loves the club and is giving everything so the fans dont turn on him and make his stay even more impossible. That would weaken Arsenals negotiations even harder if it clear his position in the club is untenable.

The fact that he's getting around 180k a week and his agent wants his bit on the side and is willing to p!ss off City means he's not worried if the deal falls through as he will be free next season. And I would bet my house if he's free he will go to Real Madrid cause he has spoken many times on how he wanna go to Spain
how come this fickle fair weather fan is still on this forum posting his made up bollocks?

seems blues get warned for posting bollocks in the transfer forum but its ok for the deluded none attending wums from abroad

auction294 said:

So why hasnt a deal been done yet? Its funny how you choose to believe the papers when it suits you and when it doesnt suit you they have no idea. Reports in France all summer have been he prefers a move to man u. The fact that his agent is willing to sacrifice the deal to get his money means they are not too bothered if a deal is not agreed. Thats because he knows he will be free next summer and every team will come in for him. he wont choose City then.

Yes we lose a very good player. he is not world class. but money is big motivation why Nasri is coming to City. It makes no sporting sense why he would turn down man u for Ctiy right now

squirtyflower said:
Arsene said:
Neville Kneville said:
But he's signed next to nobody in god knows how many years, & almost everyone he has signed is totally shite apart from Wilshire. The transfer window closes in ten days. The place is about to fall apart. Why would Nasri believe him ? Wenger will be gone next season.

City have Aguero, Silva, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko, AJ, Yaya Toure. How can anybody not want to play with them ? The only way he'll stay at Arsenal is if we can't do the deal, then he'll sign a pre contract with Utd in Jan.

Of all the reports we have been getting is that Nasri never was keen on moving to City and preferred Man U. Wenger says things like he loves the club and is giving everything so the fans dont turn on him and make his stay even more impossible. That would weaken Arsenals negotiations even harder if it clear his position in the club is untenable.

The fact that he's getting around 180k a week and his agent wants his bit on the side and is willing to p!ss off City means he's not worried if the deal falls through as he will be free next season. And I would bet my house if he's free he will go to Real Madrid cause he has spoken many times on how he wanna go to Spain
how come this fickle fair weather fan is still on this forum posting his made up bollocks?

seems blues get warned for posting bollocks in the transfer forum but its ok for the deluded none attending wums from abroad

Because the mods on here probably find the level of their delusion, fear and jealousy amusing.

dctid said:
wrongun73 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Fingers crossed, but you just get the feeling that if this was united then the deal would have been done and dusted ages ago without the faffing about we seem to get involved in. If this ends up being a last minute 'will he,wont he' we could end up stranded and seriously short of midfield creativity for the european stuff.............................might be better to force Arsenal's hand so we've got time to hunt elsewhere?

we'll know one way or the other by wednesday coz if nasri plays against udinese thats it, deal dead as a fucking dodo.

And i have no doubt that Wenger will do all he can to scupper the deal and pick him because we all know he will - persnally i would set a deadline for Monday

Yep, you just know that's exactly what Wenger will do. We need to take control and give them the deadline you suggest. I just can't believe Arsenal are willing to let 25m just evaporate............................mind you its a bit like us doing an 'adebyor'.
If we pull the plug on Nasri - whats left for us pick up in the last week?

Arsene said:
auction294 said:

So why hasnt a deal been done yet? Its funny how you choose to believe the papers when it suits you and when it doesnt suit you they have no idea. Reports in France all summer have been he prefers a move to man u. The fact that his agent is willing to sacrifice the deal to get his money means they are not too bothered if a deal is not agreed. Thats because he knows he will be free next summer and every team will come in for him. he wont choose City then.

Yes we lose a very good player. he is not world class. but money is big motivation why Nasri is coming to City. It makes no sporting sense why he would turn down man u for Ctiy right now

Are you sure?

Assuming he signs a 5 year deal, he may well see City as being as good a (if not a better) bet for silverware over the next 5 years.

Arsene said:
auction294 said:

Ferguson has already publicly stated that Nasri has CHOSEN to go to another club. City are probably quite relaxed about this signing because we stand to pick him up for free in 12 months. It's Arsenal that stand to lose the best part of 25 mill and keep a player that everyone knows doesn't want to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.