Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
me thinks its time to give an ultimatum on this transfer as its starting to get tedious now,someone is clearing taking the piss whether it be wenger,whether it be the arsenal board,whether it be nasri`s agent or whether it be nasri himself.But its time to get it done or move on to another target

What on earth is going on with Arsene Wenger? For the last two Seasons his behaviour has become ever more 'odd'. Its like watching your old aunt slowly going down with altzheimers.
I think there's more to this than meets the eye - he's actually going mad.
How can he possibly justify playing Nasri and risking 25m for one match? It doesn't make sense. Totally baffeling.

it's quite simple really.

If Nasri wants to stay at arsenal he can.
If Nasri wants to go to Man u he could force the issue or wait a year.
If Nasri wants to come to City he can.
If Nasri wants to go elsewhere he can

its HIS choice

ps, there's no need for me to add any reasoning or sly digs. those are the simple facts. we'll just have to wait and see which option he chooses.

ANY1aBLUE said:
What on earth is going on with Arsene Wenger? For the last two Seasons his behaviour has become ever more 'odd'. Its like watching your old aunt slowly going down with altzheimers.
I think there's more to this than meets the eye - he's actually going mad.
How can he possibly justify playing Nasri and risking 25m for one match? It doesn't make sense. Totally baffeling.
We have alot of injuries and a deal with City is not agreed. At this point the club cant to anything to him. Yesterday was a league game and it wasnt a big deal of him player.

Wednesday is much bigger deal. A deal with City will either be finalised or completely off by Tuesday. If the player for whatever reason dont agree a deal with city and says Im gonna see out my contract. Arsenal has two choices left. put him in the reserve rest of the year and pay his wages or get the best out of him and pay his wages. So you might as well use him if you are paying his wages. nasri and his people are in full control of the situation

Heres my thinking...

United are our biggest threat to the title this year.

Next week Arsenal play united.

Could a deal have been done to keep nasri out of arsenal champs league games, but play him in premier league (including united game). this gives the gooners more chance of taking a point (points) out of that game, and also suits them as they are short on experience in the midfield & defence at the moment.

After the United game (provided Nasri is injury free) we than complete the deal to sign him. Meaning he has had a chance already to take points from some of our rival (Liverpool and Utd) albeit Arse where shite yesterday.

And we get him in time for our CL campaign starting.

Whilst all this is happening Arsenal fans live in hope that he is in fact staying.

The only think you haven't come out with arsene now is you haven't got our history line!!!!!! Go to utd for sporting reasons??? Are we not as good as utd now then? Is shrek not causing shit as no big names have been signed like promised?? The glazers are having to sell 30% of the club on the Singapore stock Market to pay some of the debts of and the stupid bastards haven't even worked out that shreholders will expect dividend on the share investment which will in turn cost the rags money!!! Lol they are right up shit creek at present and only bought this summer because they had too and in no way for one can they afford nasri transfer fee and current wages!!! We are the rising team in Europe at the minute, even mesdi when we signed aguero said it's fantastic project and with the layers we've already got we are a force!! I fully expect nasri to sign Monday/Tuesday and wenger will spend fuck all and if that happens you'll be lucky up get top 10 in my opinion!! Yesterday was shocking to watch.

This has all the makings of an imminent signing. Fact is, Arsene would have played Cesc yesterday if he was with the squad and shipped him out on Monday. Everyone on this board wants us to scoop up players without carefully creating a deal when we have 6-7 players who are the biggest examples of why we shouldn't get hasty!

There's 10 more days. Everyone hold it together.

pjpar said:
Heres my thinking...

Could a deal have been done to keep nasri out of arsenal champs league games, but play him in premier league (including united game). this gives the gooners more chance of taking a point (points) out of that game, and also suits them as they are short on experience in the midfield & defence at the moment.

After the United game (provided Nasri is injury free) we than complete the deal to sign him. Meaning he has had a chance already to take points from some of our rival (Liverpool and Utd) albeit Arse where shite yesterday.

Whilst all this is happening Arsenal fans live in hope that he is in fact staying.
Good theory....but we are talking about 20 million pound transfer and huge wage. Why risk a serious injury.....What happens if he breaks his leg against United?

Arsene Whinger = "The wally without a brolly".

Courtesy of The People but funny as fuck :-)

pjpar said:
Heres my thinking...

with or without nasri the way arsenal look at the minute i couldnt see them beating scunthorpe united let alone the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.