Nasri on Twitter

I just think it's odd that Vieira, Kompany, Lescott, NDJ and Richards (when he was on it) all seem to have a good laugh together.

Johnson doesn't really tweet at all.

Aguero and Zabaleta do a post-match tweet saying positive things about City.

Nasri tweets as if his heart isn't really at City, and I think people like the OP have this feeling more than anything. And it's nothing to do with his form/whether you rate him or not.

I await to be shouted down as a 'child' for having a differing opinion on a football forum.

Regards.

liamctid said:
I just think it's odd that Vieira, Kompany, Lescott, NDJ and Richards (when he was on it) all seem to have a good laugh together.

Nasri tweets as if his heart isn't really at City, and I think people like the OP have this feeling more than anything. And it's nothing to do with his form/whether you rate him or not.

I await to be shouted down as a 'child' for having a differing opinion on a football forum.

Regards.
I think you look to much into it, i pretty certain Nasri done lose any sleep from his move to us from Arsenal.

salfordblues said:
oakiecokie said:
salfordblues said:
The point is in reference to Oakie who said it was a waste of a thread.

By putting these quotes up I'm showing that it's not only City fans who've perceived this as discussion worthy. If it's discussion worthy then it's not a waste of a thread.

That ok?

It is a waste due to your infantile thoughts on a City player daring to support any other team than City.
Noticed you`ve said fuck all about Micah !!
But then again its because he`s not struggling with his form and didn`t cost big money.I`ll say it again its a shite thread wanting to knock one of players for no justifiable reason than you acting like a big kid.
I truly dispair with some of our so called fans.

Jeez, how many times do I have to say it? I understand that players are not all blues and that they support other teams.

My only slight concern was with how overtly he expressed his support which was in a more partizan manner than you're average footballer.

And as for the sad accusation I think you need to take a look at yourself buddy. You've asked strangers to identify themselves on a picture in Portugal for your own satisfaction, it does not get much sadder than that.[/quote]

So if thats what you think why start a thread slagging off a City player ??
Dddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm.
Hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.You`re now clutching at straws you thick fucker ref my request for Blue Mooners to identify themselves on a photo.
Do you think I`m going to stalk them ??
YJCMIU but you did !!
Try and stay to the point of the thread and not my request.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 pm --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:
oakiecokie said:
salfordblues said:
The point is in reference to Oakie who said it was a waste of a thread.

By putting these quotes up I'm showing that it's not only City fans who've perceived this as discussion worthy. If it's discussion worthy then it's not a waste of a thread.

That ok?

It is a waste due to your infantile thoughts on a City player daring to support any other team than City.
But then again its because he`s not struggling with his form and didn`t cost big money.I`ll say it again its a shite thread wanting to knock one of players for no justifiable reason than you acting like a big kid.

Get a grip for fucks sake it's nothing to do with any of that. Some of us just find it a little strange how a player keeps sucking up to a club whose fans despise him. Deal with it

Bbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Another cry baby.
Never mind now half terms finished you can get back to school.

oakiecokie said:
salfordblues said:
oakiecokie said:

Jeez, how many times do I have to say it? I understand that players are not all blues and that they support other teams.

My only slight concern was with how overtly he expressed his support which was in a more partizan manner than you're average footballer.

And as for the sad accusation I think you need to take a look at yourself buddy. You've asked strangers to identify themselves on a picture in Portugal for your own satisfaction, it does not get much sadder than that.[/quote]

Hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.You`re now clutching at straws you thick fucker ref my request for Blue Mooners to identify themselves on a photo.
YJCMIU but you did !!
Try and stay to the point of the thread and not my request.

-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 pm --

The Fat el Hombre said:
oakiecokie said:

Get a grip for fucks sake it's nothing to do with any of that. Some of us just find it a little strange how a player keeps sucking up to a club whose fans despise him. Deal with it

Another cry baby.

In the words of the great Buzz Lightyear: "You are a sad, strange little man"

The Fat el Hombre said:
oakiecokie said:

YJCMIU but you did !!

The Fat el Hombre said:

Another cry baby.

That's a much cleaner version than what I was thinking.

The Fat el Hombre said:
oakiecokie said:

YJCMIU but you did !!

The Fat el Hombre said:

Another cry baby.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Says the kid who dislikes City players supporting other football clubs.
I think you`ve been found out ref your age,if you can remember anything a fucking toy says !!!<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:53 pm --<br /><br />
liamctid said:

Regards.

CHILD.

liamctid said:

Regards.

Decent summary.

The thread was just an observation about twitter trends and emotional involvement, not a personal attack on Nasri.

oakiecokie said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
oakiecokie said:

YJCMIU but you did !!

Another cry baby.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Says the kid who dislikes City players supporting other football clubs.
I think you`ve been found out ref your age,if you can remember anything a fucking toy says !!!

-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:53 pm --

liamctid said:

Regards.

CHILD.

You clearly like having conversations with children. Wonder what you do in the real world.

liamctid said:
oakiecokie said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I think you`ve been found out ref your age,if you can remember anything a fucking toy says !!!

-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:53 pm --

liamctid said:

Regards.

CHILD.

You clearly like having conversations with children. Wonder what you do in the real world.

Well it comes naturally when you have kids and grandchildren.
Would hate to have some of you numpties relalted to me.
I thought I`d put you out of your misery as I could see you waiting for a response in being called a child.
Well you did ask !

salfordblues said:
liamctid said:

Regards.

Decent summary.

The thread was just an observation about twitter trends and emotional involvement, not a personal attack on Nasri.
I respect him for that just as I respected Yaya's honesty last year when he said he would love to return to Barca one day. Better than Veseli's silliness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.