Nasri

mr t said:
What he didn't do tonight was defend and he left Clichy exposed.

This might have to be drummed into him in time? We've seen the difference in six months with Silva, he's like a little ankle biter now.

Judge Nasri at the end of the season as he has already shown glimpses of what he's all about. Once he sorts out consistency like Silva did last season then we're sorted :)

WNRH said:
mr t said:
What he didn't do tonight was defend and he left Clichy exposed.

This might have to be drummed into him in time? We've seen the difference in six months with Silva, he's like a little ankle biter now.
To be fair to Silva I think he's got stuck in since day 1.

Nasri looked ill and out of sorts tonight. He's not played well since he injured his hand but he does need to defend with the rest of the team. Bayern didn't have any weak links and that's why they won 2 - 0.

Glad this one did not get missed with all the other crap going on.......

For me he was a passenger last night. And since the spurs game has done little to merit a starting place.

If Johnson had as much impact on the last few games as Nasri, then he would be getting hammered left, right and centre.

I dont buy this 'out of position' stuff - is not as if we have some one injured who normally plays that position..........So he must be being picked to do a specific role. I just cant see what he is adding to the team in the last few games.

He needs to up his game asap

I think it's becoming fairly clear that Nasri is a flat track bully, as Arsenal people told us. OK for hammering bum teams 4 or 5 nil but no place against a top team. Which is fair enough and we need to beat all the lower teams well, so lets just use him right.

john@staustell said:
I think it's becoming fairly clear that Nasri is a flat track bully, as Arsenal people told us. OK for hammering bum teams 4 or 5 nil but no place against a top team. Which is fair enough and we need to beat all the lower teams well, so lets just use him right.

This could well be true - but he hardly pulled up any tress against wigan and fulham did he ? if what you say is correct ( and i probably think you are......) then no better place to show his worth than at ewwod this weekend.

As i said to my mates last night, if we needed a left sided player we should have bought one, we were warned by some Arse fans he would be anonymous at times, i wont blame Nasri for that, he is playing in a position that was one of the reasons he wanted to leave Arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.