Nasri

been very quiet, but still done damage.

it's weird, he's played nothing like he did for Arsenal for us yet, but still played a big part.

can't put my finger on it, apart from the pass to Mario to Yaya for the third goal, thought he was non-existent tonight though.

Not sure how anyone can actually slate him, he's been here a few weeks, look at how Silva has grown into our team, sure Nasri has already played in the Premiership but he's really valuable.

Freestyler said:

it's weird, he's played nothing like he did for Arsenal for us yet, but still played a big part.

can't put my finger on it, apart from the pass to Mario to Yaya for the third goal, thought he was non-existent tonight though.
lol what your seeing now is vintage Nasri. This is him for about 98% of his Arsenal career.

He lacks creativity and forward thinking. At Arsenal we called him a safe passer. He's overrated. 3 good months in 3 years for Arsenal.

VanPersie said:
Freestyler said:

lol what your seeing now is vintage Nasri. This is him for about 98% of his Arsenal career.

He lacks creativity and forward thinking. At Arsenal we called him a safe passer. He's overrated. 3 good months in 3 years for Arsenal.

Yet he still has 6 assists and a goal in 8 Prem games. Please dont act like it was all Arsenals big masterplan.

He has been better for us than when Silva was in his first 2 months at the club. Im not saying he will become better but people need to realise players cant instantly move and be world class.

As for your username, you may well be calling that horrible **** shite on these boards in 12 months time.

BTW 3 months out of 36 (even if we are to believe your bull shit) is not 2%.

he's been quiet but done alright.

give him time, think about silva, he was quiet at first. a few have been the same.

He has been way better for us in the first 2 months than most of our buys. Milner looked lost for a year, Silva and Yaya for a good 2 months.

Nasri still has points where he looks lost, I see him out there with his mouth hanging open in a strange position looking confused. He isn't comfortable with the flow of the attack yet. When he is comfortable, he looks godly like against Tottenham.

Apart from the first game where he was excellent he's played very well for about 30 mins then he's drifted back out of the game. I've noticed this happening when he's lost the ball and chased back for it and not got there and the opposition have created a good chance. He then goes into safe passing mode and tries not to lose the ball, so creativity suffers.

Don't worry, the sorcerer's apprentice will come good once he stops taking his mistakes personally, though I do think that he's lacking a bit of edge in core fitness that he will only build up next summer and this will make him sharper next season.

danburge82 said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Whatever wage he's on he's not earning it at the moment
His good movement without the ball in the first half on Saturday should have caused Wolves loads of problems yet Barry and Yaya seemed to completely ignore the space he was finding and didn't pass him the ball. In the end he tried to drop deep to collect the ball off them which made us predictable to defend against. In the second half he was linking up more with Silva and did quite well.

Think back to Silva from August to October last year; he barely got any minutes in our opening Prem games. Think back to Yaya from August to October last year; he was a fat lazy wanker. Then look at them once Christmas had been and gone, they were ace. Give Samir a chance to settle in. It'll be next season when he's at his best.

-- Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:21 pm --

In only ten games for City he's scored 2 goals and got 6 assists. If he plays 40 games this season that'd be 8 goals and 24 assists in a season. That's good fucking going to be fair.

Nasri can't be compared to Silva or Yaya as he's been playing in the prem for years! I can't see what the problem is, i think he's doing ok? With Silva they are fantastic together, on his own, the next best thing to Silva in the Prem!

Not true. Many times he showed great skill to keep posession. This is something that we didn't have in past years. You will grow to love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.