Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

Nijinsky 88 said:
I hate to say it....but would Slur Alex have got more out of him? Unfortunately I think the answer is yes, and he certainly wouldn't have hung him out to dry in public, even if he deserved it.

I wouldn't be so sure, attacking playmakers who aren't wingers are not Ferguson's forté. Look at Kagawa, has looked half the player he was at Dortmund so far. Anderson was also a great attacking midfielder (behind the striker) when United signed him but Ferguson moved him into a normal midfield role and he's never been the same.

The Rags probably would have gotten more out of him as i imagine he would have been much more of a first choice,in his best position.

Taggarts man management may also have been a huge factor on his attitude.

------Cleverly----Carrick------
Valencia----Nasri-----Rooney
--------------RVP------------------

LoveCity said:
Nijinsky 88 said:
I hate to say it....but would Slur Alex have got more out of him? Unfortunately I think the answer is yes, and he certainly wouldn't have hung him out to dry in public, even if he deserved it.

I wouldn't be so sure, attacking playmakers who aren't wingers are not Ferguson's forté. Look at Kagawa, has looked half the player he was at Dortmund so far. Anderson was also a great attacking midfielder (behind the striker) when United signed him but Ferguson moved him into a normal midfield role and he's never been the same.
Good points, but he wouldn't of devalued a player by publicly criticising them especially if he wanted shot of them.

FantasyIreland said:
The Rags probably would have gotten more out of him as i imagine he would have been much more of a first choice,in his best position.

Taggarts man management may also have been a huge factor on his attitude.

------Cleverly----Carrick------
Valencia----Nasri-----Rooney
--------------RVP------------------

Agreed, he would have probably thrown a boot at his head for that, "wall" incident.

Aguero_Element said:
bunch of fkn wankers

nasri is fine, just get a life and stop getting a boner off your hate

Do you actually watch real football, or are you going off performances on Champ Manager or Fifa or some other computer game???

TCIB said:
I think he is a good player, however mancini has tried to put a square peg in a round hole regarding how he uses him.

This. Some folk say we bought him on the strength of one good season at Arsenal. A season where he mostly played CM in Cescs absence? Yep, square peg in a round hole.

LoveCity said:
Nijinsky 88 said:

Exactly. Ferguson doesn't seem really good with attacking midfielders, especially playmakers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.