Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

I wanted Nasri here, thought he would fit in perfect, now everytime I see Mata score I feel pissed off we went for Nasri over Mata.

Kun Aguero said:
I wanted Nasri here, thought he would fit in perfect, now everytime I see Mata score I feel pissed off we went for Nasri over Mata.

Mata is far better but we all no Nasri can be a very clever player but does he have the work rate and desire to be a top player? No

Andouble said:
The cookie monster said:
This whole forum was deperate for nasri also
It had 1000 page threads frothing at the mouth for mancini to go and get him

to be fair, he was way better at Arsenal.
To be fair, Wenger took 3 seasons to finally found a use for him.

OB1 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I cannot for the life of me believe that anyone is going to be mug enough to pay £20m for Nasri, with those wages. He's enormously overpriced.

I think we will do well to sell him at all, unless we take about £10-12m and he accepts a big paycut.

Something about Samir Nasri tells me he's cut from the same self-interested cloth as Mr Adebayor, and the chances of him taking a pay cut (without City subsidising his wages) are roughly the same as mine of being teleported to the planet of the nymphomaniacs within the next 24 hours

You still wouldn't pull.

'Cept with your mum and sister

Can't see us getting anything like 20m for him (assuming it's £s). His fall from being an automatic starter has been spectacular. Talented player but not willing to work hard enough or use his quality to regularly influence games. Happy if he is sold in the summer.

Monaco would probably pay that.

We need to start contacting the Russian clubs, they pay some ridiculous fees for decent players so if they were interested in the likes of Kolarov and Nasri we might be able to get a good chunk of our money back.

Kun Aguero said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I wouldn't give tuppence for the useless t##t

-- Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 am --

The question still remains - who thought signing Nasri was a good plan?! I know I didn't, but someone at the club did and we don't need this stupidity repeating..................

Really?

I agree - perfect for City AND has Prem experience so doesn't need 'bedding-in'.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224313&hilit=nasri&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224313&hilit=nasri&start=20</a>

Or

Nasri IS a proven premiership world class star, who would get into any team in the world. Doubtful Arsenal will sell him, and even more doubtful it would be to a rival club.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224313&hilit=nasri&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224313&hilit=nasri&start=30</a>

Wow, talk about being OWNED. You might as well sign up for a new account. Perhaps a username of 'LiarLiarPantsOnFire' would be fitting.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I cannot for the life of me believe that anyone is going to be mug enough to pay £20m for Nasri, with those wages. He's enormously overpriced.

I think we will do well to sell him at all, unless we take about £10-12m and he accepts a big paycut.

Like I said, we are stuck with him.

And I'm sorry to bring it around to this (no, I really am) but Mancini needs to take a fair share of the blame for it.

He was desperate for Nasri and put serious pressure on Cook and Marwood to beat United to his signature.

It was silly to then have a pop in public, his value has been plummeting as it was.

We have been pissing away money.
I hate to say it....but would Slur Alex have got more out of him? Unfortunately I think the answer is yes, and he certainly wouldn't have hung him out to dry in public, even if he deserved it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.