Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

I was buzzing when we signed him and his first game was just incredible. Such a shame that one of imo the most naturally gifted players I have ever seen and he just doesn't have the desire and effort to push himself to reach the levels his talent can.

Mancini I can only imagine feels the exact same way and I won't be surprised if he is sold.

I just got a text from MCFC Abu Dhabi stating that Nasri was being sold in the summer for 8 million. Hoping that was a misprint and that it should have said 18 million. Personally I think the lower figure is nearer his true value at the moment but there is still time for the lad to pull his socks up and show his best form before the season ends. For me, he was mainly bought as cover for David Silva in case of a long tern injury, touch wood.

from now till the summer, he has time to pull his socks up and stay on the team. quality like him, i know he's not playing well. but i'd be sad to see him go!

lionheart said:
I just got a text from MCFC Abu Dhabi stating that Nasri was being sold in the summer for 8 million. Hoping that was a misprint and that it should have said 18 million. Personally I think the lower figure is nearer his true value at the moment but there is still time for the lad to pull his socks up and show his best form before the season ends. For me, he was mainly bought as cover for David Silva in case of a long tern injury, touch wood.

To whom mate?

lionheart said:

Getting his wage off the books will be the main problem so,everything considered,also receiving 8m might not actually be bad business.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Stoned Rose said:
I'd offer him to Arsenal plus £10m for Wilshere.

Would be great business for us.

Would soften the blow for the Arsenal board / fans.

Everyone's a winner.

I do believe you're being serious, pal?

Might be great business for us, but Arsenal wouldn't take it if it was £30m plus Nasri!

Stuck with him.

Yep TH and Kun I'm being serious.

We paid 25m and he has 2 years(?) left on his contract. He is an international, CL experienced and plays for the current champions of England.

I'm therefore valuing the lad at 20-25m.

Add on 10m and that gives Wilshere an equivalent valuation of £30-35m

Sounds about right to me considering Hazard was £35m.

If Arsenal don't make top 4 and Wilshere wanted to go, that deal I've just summarised would interest Arsenal all day.

birchwoodgingerste said:
wouldnt sell nasri i believe he will come good especially in champs league where emphasis is more about keeping possesion and technique but thats just my opinon.
Fact is, I believe we all know the lad's got ability but it's pretty plain obvious the attitude isn't there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.