Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

toffee balls said:
With city fans like you lot who's needs fuckin enemies.
If you're talking about backing Nasri, well I can say for a whole lot of us that we backed him for a long time. Obviously, we want to be able to love Nasri.

We can stand a player that's not on form, but we can't stand a player that doesn't give 100% every game.

Most would agree he has not fulfilled his potential with us, but most would also agree when he is up for it, he is a bloody good player. I also think his best position is central midfield, where he gets more involved in the game.

I wonder if this isn't another shortcoming from Bobby's love of playing players out of their "natural" position. I'm from the camp that thinks Balotelli was a No.9 center forward, and should have been played as such, same with Dzeko, who imo is a "blunt instrument" type striker, and should always be in or around the box, and never leave the shoulder of the last center-half.

I don't think Nasri is a wide player, he certainly goes missing when he plays with Silva (with the exception of Newcastle away recently) and think he would be better employed in the middle.

That said, it wouldn't bother me if he went, as long as he was replaced with Sanchez :)

CTID101 said:
If we had sold Tevez we would be seeing the best of Nasri IMO. He plays best behind the striker I think and that's where Tevez has been playing.

Nasri isn't a winger and Silva isnt but when we let Silva roam and let Nasri as well they both suffer.
I was thinking this,but he's already been hung on here.It's clear to see he's being played out of position and his progress has been halted with us.Suppose most of the fickles changed their minds about Garcia after one game against Chelsea.

CTID101 said:
If we had sold Tevez we would be seeing the best of Nasri IMO. He plays best behind the striker I think and that's where Tevez has been playing.

Nasri isn't a winger and Silva isnt but when we let Silva roam and let Nasri as well they both suffer.

right! even if he gives this impression of being lazy and slow ( opposed to milner) i think his best position is behind the striker ( tevez position) and silva & nasri aren't wingers that makes the 4-4-2 more 4-2-2-2<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:09 am --<br /><br />
Akira said:
CTID101 said:

Doubt so. Nasri can't be arsed, no amount of starts can motivate a player who wouldn't give a fuck.

Tevez gives 110% every game, scoring or not scoring. I know who I would pick.

That's right Tevez always giving even when he isn't in a good form at least he try & not hide

I've argued with people who didn't rate Nasri since forever as I rate him and don't think he was as bad as some were saying. But anyway, that's fair, people have different opinion about players and that's what football forums are for. Not good, not rate him, want him sold... ok, nobody will ask me or you for such decisions but of course we can have them.

However, the big change of attitude toward Nasri happened after derby wall thing and I find it pretty pathetic and small mind to give all kind of shit to player for making "part of the second decision" mistake just because those that are doing it felt uncomfortable meeting their rags work colleagues day after.

There's life beyond rags and as much as I hate them I think some people here are too obsessed with them and I have lost some respect for people who are going for Nasri's head for that. You might be on 100 Yorks, I don't care, but that's pretty disgusting behavior.

Nasri suffered some serious abuse from other clubs fans from day one he joined City, Arsenal fans were almost physically attacking him, Liverpool ones were taunting him while he was driving his car on the road, won't even start about online abuse and insults he was getting etc, etc...

the amount of pressure he was on since he joined City was huge and then on top of that in one second, after one mistake that happens pretty much every weekend around football globe even City fans turn to same stuff about him, to launch same abuse and insults he was hearing by arsenal ones in year prior that.

What's worst, barely anyone noticed what happened on that free kick vs rags until Daily Mail, big City friend :sarcasm: launched another character defaming article about him and lot of City fans failed to their trap completely and got player who is pretty much fucked up and lost for the rest of the season with his sale value getting lower as we speak.

And all that for one fuck up. Naivety at it's best. But hey, some rag took a piss the other day, it's deserved.

Give him a fucking rest. if he is set to leave let's at least take some money for him, if not he'd certainly not get better with this level of abuse and insults.

if we do get rid of nasri and sinclair all we have is silva and milner surely we would need another creative player and out an out winger?

ashmcfc7 said:
if we do get rid of nasri and sinclair all we have is silva and milner surely we would need another creative player and out an out winger?
Thank God for the transfer window, eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.