Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

The fact that a lad born and bred in the suburbs of Marseille and developed at the l'OM academy, has openly discussed PSG before and has his agent making fluttery eyes at them again, doesn't speak greatly toward his values and motivations does it !

Good riddance, let's hope PSG and Monaco have a bidding war for the soft surrender monkey:

EXCLUSIVE: Unsettled Nasri is PSG target as City midfielder plots exit
By Sami Mokbel
PUBLISHED: 22:30, 1 March 2013 | UPDATED: 22:30, 1 March 2013

Paris Saint-Germain are set to pounce on the uncertainty surrounding Samir Nasri’s future with a big-money summer swoop.

Manchester City sources have indicated to Sportsmail that the France international is keen to explore the option of leaving the Etihad Stadium this summer after a breakdown in his relationship with Roberto Mancini.

Nasri is said to have been shocked and angered by his manager’s decision to criticise him publicly last week.

And news of Nasri’s anger has alerted PSG sporting director Leonardo, who is a known admirer of the Frenchman.

The Brazilian failed in an attempt to snatch Nasri from under City’s noses when he left Arsenal in 2011.

And the mega-rich club want to revive their interest in Nasri when the summer transfer window re-opens, with the player said to be ‘more than open’ to the move.

PSG’s riches mean they will have no problems matching Nasri’s current £170,000-per-week wages, though City will want to recoup as much of the £24million paid for the attacking midfielder as possible.

Whether or not Mancini remains at the City helm beyond the end of the season, will be a factor when Nasri decides his future.

But with champions City keen to lower their wage bill significantly this summer, selling Nasri is unquestionably an attractive option for them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2286762/Samir-Nasri-quit-Manchester-City-PSG.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... y-PSG.html</a>

Amongst our worst purchases under Mancini.

The ultimate couldnt give a fuck,footballing mercernary,170k a week?? gobsmacking........

FantasyIreland said:

The ultimate couldnt give a fuck,footballing mercernary,170k a week?? gobsmacking........

Very true mate, sad thing is, when he chooses to apply himself he's a very useful player.

Re the 'shocked and angered' comment, well I'm 'shocked and angered' that Nasri is 'shocked and angered', Nasri's level of performance went way below the point where any decent manager backs a player struggling for form or for whatever reason.

He defines the term "mercenary". To think I really liked him when he first arrived.

FantasyIreland said:

I can't blame Mancini though, he bought him because he thought he had a shitload of ability which he does.
The problem is that he's a lazy twat who just can't be fucked anymore, something which no scout can predict.

mgreenz97 said:
FantasyIreland said:

I can't blame Mancini though, he bought him because he thought he had a shitload of ability which he does.
The problem is that he's a lazy twat who just can't be fucked anymore, something which no scout can predict.
Think both Mancini and Nasri are culpable. As you say, Nasri can't be arsed applying himself but at the same time, it's hard to fit both Nasri and Silva into a side with two strikers. We become seriously imbalanced.

If we had sold Tevez we would be seeing the best of Nasri IMO. He plays best behind the striker I think and that's where Tevez has been playing.

Nasri isn't a winger and Silva isnt but when we let Silva roam and let Nasri as well they both suffer.

CTID101 said:
If we had sold Tevez we would be seeing the best of Nasri IMO. He plays best behind the striker I think and that's where Tevez has been playing.

Nasri isn't a winger and Silva isnt but when we let Silva roam and let Nasri as well they both suffer.
Doubt so. Nasri can't be arsed, no amount of starts can motivate a player who wouldn't give a fuck.

Tevez gives 110% every game, scoring or not scoring. I know who I would pick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.