Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

MSP said:
I've argued with people who didn't rate Nasri since forever as I rate him and don't think he was as bad as some were saying. But anyway, that's fair, people have different opinion about players and that's what football forums are for. Not good, not rate him, want him sold... ok, nobody will ask me or you for such decisions but of course we can have them.

However, the big change of attitude toward Nasri happened after derby wall thing and I find it pretty pathetic and small mind to give all kind of shit to player for making "part of the second decision" mistake just because those that are doing it felt uncomfortable meeting their rags work colleagues day after.

There's life beyond rags and as much as I hate them I think some people here are too obsessed with them and I have lost some respect for people who are going for Nasri's head for that. You might be on 100 Yorks, I don't care, but that's pretty disgusting behavior.

Nasri suffered some serious abuse from other clubs fans from day one he joined City, Arsenal fans were almost physically attacking him, Liverpool ones were taunting him while he was driving his car on the road, won't even start about online abuse and insults he was getting etc, etc...

the amount of pressure he was on since he joined City was huge and then on top of that in one second, after one mistake that happens pretty much every weekend around football globe even City fans turn to same stuff about him, to launch same abuse and insults he was hearing by arsenal ones in year prior that.

What's worst, barely anyone noticed what happened on that free kick vs rags until Daily Mail, big City friend :sarcasm: launched another character defaming article about him and lot of City fans failed to their trap completely and got player who is pretty much fucked up and lost for the rest of the season with his sale value getting lower as we speak.

And all that for one fuck up. Naivety at it's best. But hey, some rag took a piss the other day, it's deserved.

Give him a fucking rest. if he is set to leave let's at least take some money for him, if not he'd certainly not get better with this level of abuse and insults.

Spot on.

I was amazed at the slagging Nasri got on here after the derby. Ok, it deflected off him and went in but the problem was not the wall but the cheap freekick we gave away needlessly in the beginning. In that match we were well below par.

Anyone remember the Bellamy going for glory long pass that ended up in the back of our net a few seconds later? Not much was said about getting rid of Bellamy for that lost to the rags.

Tevez City said:
Can't wait for the summer to see what Soriano & Txiki will do.
This exactly. Anyone who doesn't wanna be here won't be here come September 1st and a proper replacement will be brought in.

PSG and Monaco are his best options and both will be able to pay him big wages and both are good destinations for him. Don't rule out Monaco where he could be their best player and play wherever he wants.

ecviper said:
MSP said:
I've argued with people who didn't rate Nasri since forever as I rate him and don't think he was as bad as some were saying. But anyway, that's fair, people have different opinion about players and that's what football forums are for. Not good, not rate him, want him sold... ok, nobody will ask me or you for such decisions but of course we can have them.

However, the big change of attitude toward Nasri happened after derby wall thing and I find it pretty pathetic and small mind to give all kind of shit to player for making "part of the second decision" mistake just because those that are doing it felt uncomfortable meeting their rags work colleagues day after.

There's life beyond rags and as much as I hate them I think some people here are too obsessed with them and I have lost some respect for people who are going for Nasri's head for that. You might be on 100 Yorks, I don't care, but that's pretty disgusting behavior.

Nasri suffered some serious abuse from other clubs fans from day one he joined City, Arsenal fans were almost physically attacking him, Liverpool ones were taunting him while he was driving his car on the road, won't even start about online abuse and insults he was getting etc, etc...

the amount of pressure he was on since he joined City was huge and then on top of that in one second, after one mistake that happens pretty much every weekend around football globe even City fans turn to same stuff about him, to launch same abuse and insults he was hearing by arsenal ones in year prior that.

What's worst, barely anyone noticed what happened on that free kick vs rags until Daily Mail, big City friend :sarcasm: launched another character defaming article about him and lot of City fans failed to their trap completely and got player who is pretty much fucked up and lost for the rest of the season with his sale value getting lower as we speak.

And all that for one fuck up. Naivety at it's best. But hey, some rag took a piss the other day, it's deserved.

Give him a fucking rest. if he is set to leave let's at least take some money for him, if not he'd certainly not get better with this level of abuse and insults.

Spot on.

I was amazed at the slagging Nasri got on here after the derby. Ok, it deflected off him and went in but the problem was not the wall but the cheap freekick we gave away needlessly in the beginning. In that match we were well below par.

Anyone remember the Bellamy going for glory long pass that ended up in the back of our net a few seconds later? Not much was said about getting rid of Bellamy for that lost to the rags.

The problem was not the wall? If he had stayed standing still it would have hit him and done no damage to us.

Too many of his performances have been sub-par since he arrived, if we can offload him for 15m+ that's a great deal for us.

MSP said:
Anyone who doesn't wanna be here won't be here come September 1st and a proper replacement will be brought in.

What you wanted to say is "I don't want him here and I hope he won't be here at September"

I hope nobody at City is crazy enough to make your wishes happen.
tbh I actually like nasri a lot and am bewildered at the season he's having. he's never seemed to have hit the heights with us he did at arsenal and i wouldn't at all be opposed to keeping him next year as long as he wants to be here

he forced a move here and is willing to give up and force another move after just 2 seasons? I dunno I somehow hope he stays and turns it around at the end of this season and hope he doesn't leave in the summmer

ecviper said:
MSP said:

Spot on.

Sorry but that is bollocks. If the soft twat hadn't hid behind Edin then it would not have been a goal.

A few players have had a poor season but don't get the stick Nasri has had,Joe Hart for example,been very poor for me,wouldn't want to get rid of him though.Nasri is not suited to being played out wide,needs to be through the middle.

I hate to speak in football cliche's but Nasri really isn't "brave" enough. And I'm not even really talking about ducking behind Dzeko to let RVP and United beat us and destroy our title hopes.

It's just that he seems more to worry about his pass completion % and take the easy pass rather than the cut-throat pass.

It seemed at one point last year Silva missed 50 through-balls in a row, just awful. But he still tried for those passes knowing that the 10% or so that they work, it will lead to a goal or at least a prime scoring chance.

Nasri is never playing those 20+ yard balls. Too conservative.

Thenumber1blue said:
A few players have had a poor season but don't get the stick Nasri has had,Joe Hart for example,been very poor for me,wouldn't want to get rid of him though.Nasri is not suited to being played out wide,needs to be through the middle.

Hart,''Very poor''??

Do me a favour.....perhaps his incredibly high standards have dropped slightly on occasion,however,that certainly puts him nowhere near your bracket.
Besides,Hart gives his all,every single game,it hurts when he isnt at his best or lets his mates down.......

Nasri's character doesnt come close to Harts,please do not suggest otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.